67Jumper

Can Gangsters be Police Officers at the same time?

Wondering if a person can be a gangster and police officer, So like be in on the police but run a gang so you can use it to your advantage...?

You can only have one career path. If you're a small time gangster i'm pretty sure it's not a career so yeah, you can do that.

It's all depending on how specific you want to go because it might take you out of the Police Career if you become a Criminal Career, it's confusing to explain, but I hope I helped!

Edited by YouKnowBro
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

You can only have one career path. If you're a small time gangster i'm pretty sure it's not a career so yeah, you can do that.

It's all depending on how specific you want to go because it might take you out of the Police Career if you become a Criminal Career, it's confusing to explain, but I hope I helped!

Thats great helped a lot thanks... So will people choose to be a criminal in game or just start doing illegal activities with a gang and then be classsed as a criminal?

• Like 1

I'm not sure how this will work to be honest. Sorry!

5 hours ago, PeakyBlinder said:

Thats great helped a lot thanks... So will people choose to be a criminal in game or just start doing illegal activities with a gang and then be classsed as a criminal?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PeakyBlinder said:

Wondering if a person can be a gangster and police officer, So like be in on the police but run a gang so you can use it to your advantage...?

Well in real life there are gangmembers in the millitary so they can learn skills that they could use against other gang members

The game wants to be realistic as possible so if the devs know/find out about this it could be a possibility 

Edited by P3pper
forgot to add something and I made a typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, P3pper said:

Well in real life there are gangmembers in the millitary so they can learn skills that they could use against other gang members

The game wants to be realistic as possible so if the devs know/find out about this it could be a possibility 

True but they dont join the police Thing is police takes longer and harder to actually get excepted where as the military takes everybody and you are combat ready within a year.

On 2017-6-5 at 0:26 PM, PeakyBlinder said:

If you are a criminal then it will take longer and make it harder for you to become a police officer.

If you are a police officer and you are corrupt then, you will lose your career as a police officer for doing that on official servers. However in private servers you might be able to be corrupt depending on if the server allowing it.

• Like 2

I hope there is more grey area on this topic as it would be great for a cop to go undercover and commit crimes or have a straight arrow detective be corrupted into crime. oh the possibilities!!!

• Like 1