Hi there!

Welcome to Finesse! A store which caters to your tailoring needs. Need a suit for any occasion, we have you covered! Retro and modern styles are available for purchase or rent. We also plan to sell shoes, shirts, ties, pocket squares, suspenders and cummerbunds, so you can add finer details to your outfit. Tuxedos, business suits and leisure wear are available at this store at an affordable price.

If you interested in working with us or getting to know more about the business. You can comment below!

Edited by LeonSchrader
  • Like 3

I would definitely stop buy for a suit! Hope to see your business thrive and become very successful!

I'm glad you guys appreciate my ideas! Riding a bicycle with a suit is suave idea, in my opinion. I hope to see y'all at opening day for Mistels Cycles and Finesse!

How affordable is the affordable price?

Affordable enough for unaffordable people which affordable is unaffordable and unaffordable is affordable so affordability will be affordable or not affordable for the unaffordable or only affordable for the affordable and not unaffordable?

1 hour ago, Judgement said:

How affordable is the affordable price?

Affordable enough for unaffordable people which affordable is unaffordable and unaffordable is affordable so affordability will be affordable or not affordable for the unaffordable or only affordable for the affordable and not unaffordable?

I can assure you the items will be affordable as I believe having a good quality store with a good price should be possible in Identity. This is a game where every player should be able to buy any item from the store. I have no plans on creating a store for uber-wealthy snobs like we see in real life. This is a store designed for the ordinary, working player. Then again, the pricing will depend on supply and demand once the store is opened.

business suits ... at an affordable price

Hey Leonschrader

you got my attention, hope to you see you in-game 
do you think, you could give a better price if you knew we would buy (dont know) like 50 at the same time?

You've got a customer right here. I dress to impress as a business executive and I'll want several finely-tailored modern suits, and probably two or three tuxedos as well.