LeonSchrader

Workplace Ideas

Work place Ideas  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which work places would you like to see in the game?

• Cafe
    • Hospital
    • Gym
    • Stadium
    • Lounge
    • Office
    • Factory
    • Lab

Hi there!

I have created a poll for additional workplaces which can be created in the game. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts! 

• Like 1

I feel like the Whole Medical career path has potential to be really awesome; I'd honestly love to see a surgeon simulator sort of thing, of course more organized, added in. It would be awesome being able to treat the wounds of the things we hear the newspaper and just the whole system is super potentious! :D I'm legit fangirling over a potential module in the game... :))

6 hours ago, GlaciusTS said:

Sushi bar... bonus points if I can convert a house boat into said Sushi Bar.

And also that's a whole different story right here the fishing industry mixed with the shipping and commercial industry!

• Like 2

So I was doing some more thinking (never a good thing) whilst watching over some of the q&a's and one of the questions brought up the mechanic position. How cool would it be if the mechanic position were like the indie game My Summer Car!

• Like 1

On 2017-06-06 at 9:18 AM, BananaBaiter said:

And also that's a whole different story right here the fishing industry mixed with the shipping and commercial industry!

I hope the fishing mechanics are fun and not dull and repetitive. Fishing games have kinda gone off the radar. 

As for the boat, I doubt it'll ever happen but being able to customize a yacht with a means to make money while on it... I think i'd just live off the boat and save up some serious cash. 

Plus I could always offer my boating services to criminals and be a surprise getaway vehicle once in awhile... or dispose of incriminating evidence. Mwahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GlaciusTS said:

I hope the fishing mechanics are fun and not dull and repetitive. Fishing games have kinda gone off the radar. 

As for the boat, I doubt it'll ever happen but being able to customize a yacht with a means to make money while on it... I think i'd just live off the boat and save up some serious cash. 

Plus I could always offer my boating services to criminals and be a surprise getaway vehicle once in awhile... or dispose of incriminating evidence. Mwahaha

Yea hopefully they make it good, and if not when it first releases then later on.