valetta

Up North Canada

Hello, i've seen this game a while back then kinda forget about it. Recently while looking for new games, this game came up again on my feed. I decided to check it out, and it has come farther than last time I checked. I went ahead and pledged the $30 for the public beta as well !

One question though, when will I get access to the public beta? Is there a date released already? Do I have to wait?

• Like 1

Welcome to the Community! Have a good time here and feel free to ask if you have questions. The Moderators are super friendly and the Community is also friendly! :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ragnariu said:

Welcome to the Community! Have a good time here and feel free to ask if you have questions. The Moderators are super friendly and the Community is also friendly! :D

I do have a question " One question though, when will I get access to the public beta? Is there a date released already? Do I have to wait? " It says something about late 2017?

6 minutes ago, valetta said:

I do have a question " One question though, when will I get access to the public beta? Is there a date released already? Do I have to wait? " It says something about late 2017?

The devs are estimating some time in early 2018, but there's no set date! Also, welcome to the forums! ^_^ 

• Like 2

Thank you! :D

5 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

The devs are estimating some time in early 2018, but there's no set date! Also, welcome to the forums! ^_^ 

• Like 1

Welcome mate :) I'm very happy that we become more and more. In the beginning I was impatient, but who isn't? Yes, we're all waiting for the beta of this amazing game. Most of us, probably all of us have pledged for it. But one thing is important - beautiful things happen slowly. So, I believe in the Identity's team and we don't have to rush them, because they're making a history in MMORPG games right now. 

We often receive many videos and news about this project. I believe every penny for this game is worth it. And look at it on the good side - now we have the opportunity to get to know each other. See you around :)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

1 hour ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

Welcome mate :) I'm very happy that we become more and more. In the beginning I was impatient, but who isn't? Yes, we're all waiting for the beta of this amazing game. Most of us, probably all of us have pledged for it. But one thing is important - beautiful things happen slowly. So, I believe in the Identity's team and we don't have to rush them, because they're making a history in MMORPG games right now. 

We often receive many videos and news about this project. I believe every penny for this game is worth it. And look at it on the good side - now we have the opportunity to get to know each other. See you around :)

For sure man!

5 hours ago, Flappy said:

Welcome mate

Thank you! :D

3 hours ago, Arcanion said:

Welcome to the forums!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

-Arcanion

Thank you mate! I definitely will

how far north of Canada we talking? i wanna know if im further north :P

welcome to the forums!

On 6/2/2017 at 9:43 AM, Frostybeans said:

how far north of Canada we talking? i wanna know if im further north :P

welcome to the forums!

Don't worry, I'm in the south end of Canada - ONTARIO lol

March 21st 2018  is the first module release, that will be the foundation of the game according to the devs so it will be easier to work on and release the rest of the modules (the public beta may take a while, but the devs want a polished game so it's understandable).

Edited by lukemac
Grammar :P
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, lukemac said:

March 21st 2018  is the first module release, that will be the foundation of the game according the devs so it will be easier to work on and release the rest of the modules (the public beta may take a while, but the devs want a polished game so it's understandable).

This is true ^^^

Also, welcome to the community and we hope you find everything conveniently.  There is a forum labeled Town Square with a post labeled screenshots.  They aren't all in-game because there was a lot of concept art, but they have a good amount to show you how far the game has come and how well the polish looks on the items they have out.  You can also follow them on Twitter and follow their "in-developement" live streams. There is a twitch channel for identity and there is also one for leetperkins (environment artist).  Give them a follow! 

• Like 1