Hi there fella's,

My name is Yordi, almost 21 years old and studying the science of programming.
I'm born and raised in the Netherlands and like to program in my freetime aswell playing/watch soccer and hangout with my mates.
I like to play MMORPG games, as I play RuneScape sometimes and hopefully Identity!

Saw the game trailer on youtube two days ago and already felt in love with the awesome aspect of this game. So I'm really looking forward to see some more stuff about this game.
Haven't bought a beta-subscription yet unfortunately, but I'm thinking about it to support the developers and ofcourse for my own good (playing the beta!)
I'm still thinking about it tho, so hope you guys will give me the last push to make the final decision.

Well, thanks for reading and have a good one!

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please feel free to have a look at the 2 FAQ's I have linked in my signature as they have a lot of great info I expect you don't want to miss.

Remember the Full game is heavily discounted at this point and in a couple months when the Town Square Module releases that will change.

If you don't like the little information we get and cannot be patient, I will advise you not to pledge because delays are inevitable and at the end of the day it is good to have a delay to make sure the modules, beta and game are complete and polished to their fullest potential.

I hope this advice helps and I am sure you won't regret it. I hope and wish you well and also if you do buy in the beta and modules I hope to see you there.

Have fun choosing if you want to help/ wait for something and hope you make the decision which makes you happy.

Best Regards,

LuckyDuck.

On 5/30/2017 at 9:08 PM, FCTwente said:

Hi there fella's,

I'm born and raised in the Netherlands and like to program in my freetime aswell playing/watch soccer and hangout with my mates.
I like to play MMORPG games, as I play RuneScape sometimes and hopefully Identity!

Saw the game trailer on youtube two days ago and already felt in love with the awesome aspect of this game. So I'm really looking forward to see some more stuff about this game.
Haven't bought a beta-subscription yet unfortunately, but I'm thinking about it to support the developers and ofcourse for my own good (playing the beta!)
I'm still thinking about it tho, so hope you guys will give me the last push to make the final decision.

Welcome to the Community pal :D

Welcome man, we are happy to have you here. If you have any questions, PM me.

On 30.5.2017 at 4:08 PM, FCTwente said:

Hi there fella's,

Welcome :D
science of programming? :D you could help them, to get the game done earlier? :P just joking - 

RuneScape? you mean to explore new places and work coop on one goal? 

I would thank you guys for all the kind reply's.

So, I would gladly say. I've buy'd the passport which give me the beta access for the early module.
I hope to meet you guys in there.

Have a good time.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:08 AM, FCTwente said:

Hi there fella's,

Welcome to the forums!  

I found this game quite a while ago but it was only the other day when I did some research into it that I found my game "soul mate" with Identity.

The packages that they have available are apparently going to disappear very soon (with the release of the new site and the release of the first module for alpha testing by people who pledge).  To be perfectly honest, I would recommend doing what I did and check out the Dev Q&A clips on youtube and also take a look at what has been happening in the dev blogs.  That was what did it for me in regards to confirming my choice to get the $30 package.  That package will also allow us to help the devs pinpoint any problems that may exist and also give us a chance to provide feedback to them to help make this game live up to its full potential (there's plenty of potential that I can see).

Once again, welcome and look forward to seeing you out and about in Identity.