Curivity

The interface/software that allows us to make products

Hi there fellow Identity players!

This is my first post here on the forums and I do have to say I am very excited to see what's next for the development. I can only imagine the enormity of the task before the developers, and for that, I commend their continuing interest in such a game. Many players including myself have been looking for a game such as this for a very long time, unfortunately, of which the major studios never found an interest in. I will spread the word on my YouTube account when appropriate (about 4k subscribers) because I want to see this succeed and get the funding it deserves. 

There's much more to talk about but for my first post I'd like to ask what we'll be using, as citizens, to design, develop, and implement new products such as clothing. Additionally, from what you know, what kinds of items are able to be produced? Are we limited to clothing, shoes, etc. or will there be a vast variety of designed items such as vehicles, sunglasses, suits, ties, cosmetic items, wigs, etc. I hope to see an easily usable program that any player can pick up to design products. Second Life is really the only other example, but I feel this interface is complicated and not easily picked up. 

Thank you!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Curivity said:

There's much more to talk about but for my first post I'd like to ask what we'll be using, as citizens, to design, develop, and implement new products such as clothing. Additionally, from what you know, what kinds of items are able to be produced? Are we limited to clothing, shoes, etc. or will there be a vast variety of designed items such as vehicles, sunglasses, suits, ties, cosmetic items, wigs, etc. I hope to see an easily usable program that any player can pick up to design products. Second Life is really the only other example, but I feel this interface is complicated and not easily picked up. 

Hello, 

So the design tool in game for clothing is that you will be able to add shapes and other assets given in game to design the clothing with nothing being able to get imported/ exported etc.

I don't have a clue on how many different objects can be designed but designing cars is not something, however there is a possibility of manufacturing them but "Car Dealerships" are AI/ NPC owned and not player owned in which is for very good reasoning.

Wigs, I have heard nothing on them to even be in the game and so I wonder if they would ever be.

I hope this helps a little bit and I am sorry to say there is not too much info on these things.

Best Regards,

LuckyDuck.