Kellog

Module 1

PsiSyn said on stream today that he spoke to a developer and he said it should be out in like 1-2 weeks. I don't know if he was memeing but hopefully it's true.

• Like 1

Great! I hope it's true too, even though you can't do much in the Town Square module, I still can't wait for it because I just want to play the game.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SniperGangKodak said:

Great! I hope it's true too, even though you can't do much in the Town Square module, I still can't wait for it because I just want to play the game.

I really do think it's true I don't know why he would meme it lol

4 hours ago, Kellog said:

I really do think it's true I don't know why he would meme it lol

I don't think you know who psisyn is

6 hours ago, Kellog said:

PsiSyn said on stream today that he spoke to a developer and he said it should be out in like 1-2 weeks. I don't know if he was memeing but hopefully it's true.

Well the devs said a couple of months on stream and so they would not have said that if they said another thing to psisyn. 

Well there has been a lot of things said about the Town Square module regarding how long it will take to release. We shouldn't expect it to come soon because the devs said the Town Square module would be the longest wait. If everyone keeps saying its coming soon, it's just going to put more pressure on the devs because they are working hard to make this first impression a good one. Just be patient and play some other game like arma or csgo, whatever you like.

10 minutes ago, SniperGangKodak said:

Well there has been a lot of things said about the Town Square module regarding how long it will take to release. We shouldn't expect it to come soon because the devs said the Town Square module would be the longest wait. If everyone keeps saying its coming soon, it's just going to put more pressure on the devs because they are working hard to make this first impression a good one. Just be patient and play some other game like arma or csgo, whatever you like.

The devs said on a twitch stream recently and said it will be ready in a couple months.

• Like 2