Prevantis

?Crown Merch - NEW WEBSITE?

98RWMj3.jpg

Who are we?

We are a small startup company that's aim isn't to pocket millions but to provide a service for the public.  We charge very fair prices to ensure the client gets a good profit as well as us.  However we will never do anything that will lose us money, were not a charity. We also now have a website.

What do we do?  

We offer a safe and secure way for radio shows, bands, celebrities etc to sell their merchandise.  If you choose to sell your merchandise you do not have to worry about stock, security or workers.  All you need to do is make sure you have a fan base willing to buy your merch.  We will ensure that as long as there is demand we will keep your merch stocked up.  Working with us will give you a stress free way to sell. We also may start selling our own clothing in the future which will be at a very competitive price.

How do we work?

When a client first reaches out to us we ask for basic information.  How much do you think you will sell every week? How much do you want to sell for?  Once we establish all the details then we work out how much it will cost us to sell the products i.e manufacturing, shipping etc.  We then check that the price the client wants to sell for is greater than the price to sell.  If it is then we give the client the all clear and production begins straight away.  If not then we will try to get the cost to sell down even lower or else ask the client if they would be willing to bring the price up.  Our shop will be open 24/7 (provided the game allows this feature) to ensure the client and us make the maximum profit.

Fine details

We offer 3 tiers which our clients can choose from-

Tier 1 - $29 (3 designs base split of 60/40)

Tier 2 - $49 (5 designs base split of 70/30)

Tier 3 - $99 (10+ designs base split of 80/20)

These are weekly prices which are there to ensure that if the clients design doesn't sell we will still make money. Also if the clients design isn't selling we will contact the client and give them a warning and if they don't improve on this then we will stop selling their designs. Also within each tier the client can choose to sell in store or online. Selling online will reduce the fees by 20%. For every 10 sales a clients design makes their share of the base split increases by 1%. At the end of each week it resets back to the base split. We think this is very fair as if the client sold the merch themselves they would have to buy a store, pay employees, ensure the shop is secure and do all the nitty gritty work with shipping companies and manufacturing companies.

Want to sell your merch?

If you would like to sell your own merch then please click here

Careers

Any of our employees with receive benefits like in store discounts, free clothing etc.  

Below is a list of the jobs currently available but this may change so feel free to submit any job aplications.

Head VFX Artist

VFX Artists

Head GFX Artist

GFX Artist s

If you are interested in applying you can either click here or reply to this post filling out the following application form  - 

RP Name:

Forum Name:

Do you have a working mic?:

What job are you applying for:

Is there any past work you have done that you could show us?:

Do you have discord?:

Any investors interested pm me

Merch example gallery

10372394_hi?$tile_clp_3up_standard$

browse_joeygrac_hwht.jpg

21692-tshirts-ac-dc-band-photo-live-0.jp10246083_hi?$tile_clp_3up_standard$

3dba3ffa38a760082701582401c52319.jpg

Edited by Prevantis
centralized text
  • Like 5

Interesting concept! Look forward to seeing you in the Identity world!

Just one thing though, you might want to consider changing the text from black to white. (I had to highlight over everything to read it properly!)

Ive changed the font colour to white. Some of them wouldnt change probably becuase i'm trying to do this on my ipad so i had to do it on another website hence the black higlight.  Thanks for the feedback though

• Like 1

30% is a lot. It all depends on what people are willing to agree to, but I would drop that if I were you.

that number is definitely not final it will change once we see what people are willing to pay will most likely be lowered. 

Edited by Prevantis
Major error. Im tired its 2am
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Looks pretty good.

25 minutes ago, Tanner_ said:

I agree

Thank you :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

Nice presentation :) And love the logo, well designed !

thank you :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Codes320 said:

I love this idea! Can I buy custom mercy for myself and friends?

You sure can once the game is out.  It will prob cost more than normal merch just because it is custom and isnt made in bulk :)