Hi there!

A nightclub would be something good for players to create, if it is possible. I know from the previous pictures released by Identity had shown a similar concept. I think creating a lounge or nightclub (even both!) would be good for having fun and providing jobs (bartending, dj and some live singers). 

Feel free to comment and suggest any ideas!

They seem to already have some clubs and bars. 

I think it would be cool to see player made bars though.

• Like 1

I agree! I was thinking a player made bar would be a good idea for gameplay as having a bar business  in a game would be very interesting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeonSchrader said:

I agree! I was thinking a player made bar would be a good idea for gameplay as having a bar business  in a game would be very interesting.

I like the idea, but someone could do something ridiculous and put tables everywhere and have chairs be on the walls or something.

Maybe they could limit the table and chair placement? Maybe in a small little bar you can only place 10 tables and 40 chairs (4 chairs per table) and limit the places you can place them to block them greifing the shop.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tanner_ said:

Maybe they could limit the table and chair placement? Maybe in a small little bar you can only place 10 tables and 40 chairs (4 chairs per table) and limit the places you can place them to block them greifing the shop.

I see that rep going up ;) yeah I think that's a good idea. To have the chair and table max. Also like make it harder to make weird placements?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I see that rep going up ;) yeah I think that's a good idea. To have the chair and table max. Also like make it harder to make weird placements?

Haha trying my best! :P