LeonSchrader

Which type of car body style should be developed in Identity?

Which type of car body style should be developed in Identity?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which types of car body styles should be developed in Identity?

• SUV
    • Coupe
    • Sedan
    • Convertible
    • Hatchback
    • Luxury
    • Wagon
    • Van
    • Truck
    • City
    • Crossover
    • Sports

Honestly I want to see a little of everything ! Maybe depending on the area there's more type of some vehicles than others but really I want to see everything in this game if they do it well !

• Like 2

I agree! There should be a wide range of cars. From quirky to average. As well some exotic and luxury cars and don't forget the smaller city cars too.

• Like 1

For a game as extensive as Identity. It is tempting to have everything as real life itself is very varied, which is why Identity is unique. I like to use the poll as a discussion point.

There's nothing in the poll I wouldn't want to see? So doesn't that make it a little bit obsolete?

I just want a classic Convertable with removeable top. Maybe something inspired by an old Stingray? 

• Like 1

The poll is there as a discussion for those who like cars. There are many other styles which car styles are available (especially for older cars or futuristic cars)

12 hours ago, GlaciusTS said:

I just want a classic Convertable with removeable top. Maybe something inspired by an old Stingray? 

Classic cars will be an awesome feature for the game. I remember seeing a 60s inspired car in one of the early trailers

i think a system for older cars to be able to put the top down with directions (ex. Get out, Go to back, Flip lever, pull off) and newer cars to be able just sitting in the car (just like gta v)