Vohnde

The Safehouses- Now Hiring!

•  The Safehouses
  • Need a safe place to hide?
  • Running from those pesky police?
  •    Need to lie low for a day, week, month?

Then we're here for you! 

• The Safehouses are a series of properties and buildings scattered all over the area of Identity meant specifically for your hiding needs! 
  • From the hottest shore to the highest mountain, our properties are here to keep you secure!
  • Whether you're running from the mob, police, or random security forces; for a small fee, we'll protect you! We shelter both sides of the conflict, and client confidentiality is our number one priority. Whether you're a hitman, security guard, robber, or militiaman, if you have money, we'll take you in!
  • Our high security facilities offer the highest protection, whether you want a place to lie low, be it a fortress or a beach house,  we will provide!
  • Rates (minimums):

(note, rates will fluctuate due to how 'sought after' you are, and where you're planning to resort)

1 day- $500

5 days- $2200

1 week- $2800

2 weeks- $5000

For more rates please consult with our experienced agents!

Now Hiring:

Realtors

Agents

Caretakers

Contractors

Please contact Vohnde for more information.

•  
Edited by Vohnde
Formatting
  • Like 3

This is a great way to make money and for protection. Looks like there will be competition right off the bat for some of you guys other there.

Least I won't have to make my own "Just in case shit hits the fan" hideouts. Actually I probably will have to, to store stuff. But this way I don't have to use my hideouts! Thus I don't have to destroy everything after I use it! Woo! :D

Remember, if you need a deal or safehouse or vault: contact us for deitails.

We are also hiring agents and guards.

Have a secure day,

-Jamie Vohnde

3 minutes ago, Arrow said:

MESSAGE FOR THE IDENTITYRPG COMMUNITY ...I will be create a BRAND NEW game for everyone and anyone to join in and play. The game is being built right now, rules and everything will be posted soon. Spectators are aloud and the game is called " FREE-4-ALL"  

Thank You.

Created by @Arrow

Game is Underconstruction!giphy.gif

Is this advertising? I think it's advertising.

2 minutes ago, Arrow said:

No its not, im making a game like Continue The Story but differently. 

images (7).jpg

Oooh, so something for Arcade? :D

Rememinder, we are hiring,  good pay, see exotic sights, meet exotic people! For more information message Vohnde

the dark caterhood thinks your being a bad person so we've decideded to murder your family

have a good one

please be my friend

4973812181_2cc34b076b_z.jpg

6 minutes ago, Cool_Cat said:

the dark caterhood thinks your being a bad person so we've decideded to murder your family

have a good one

please be my friend

4973812181_2cc34b076b_z.jpg

Wow, I didn't even know @Vohnde had a family! Well, guess it doesn't matter now.

On 1/14/2016 at 1:43 PM, Vohnde said:
  •  The Elysian Safehouses
  • Need a safe place to hide?
  • Running from those pesky police?
  •    Need to lie low for a day, week, month?

Then we're here for you! 

• The Elysians are a series of properties and buildings scattered all over the area of Identity meant specifically for your hiding needs! 
  • From the hottest shore to the highest mountain, our properties are here to keep you secure!
  • Whether you're running from the mob, police, or random security forces; for a small fee, we'll protect you! We shelter both sides of the conflict, and client confidentiality is our number one priority. Whether you're a hitman, security guard, robber, or militiaman, if you have money, we'll take you in!
  • Our high security facilities offer the highest protection, whether you want a place to lie low, be it a fortress or a beach house,  we will provide!
  • Rates (minimums):

(note, rates will fluctuate due to how 'sought after' you are, and where you're planning to resort)

1 day- 500$

5 days- 2200$

1 week- 2800$

2 weeks- 5000$

For more rates please consult with our experienced agents!

Now Hiring:

Please contact Vohnde for more information.

•  

Two problems here:

1. The dollar sign goes BEFORE THE GODDAMN NUMBERS!

2. Your businesses would be registered as a hotel or hostel. That makes 4th amendment laws a little different. in the supreme court cases of United States v Katz and United States v Cormier it was decided that police could enter a hotel room without a warrant if they heard or smelled something that could endanger public safety or gave them probable cause to suspect something illegal was happening inside (such as harboring a fugitive). Also in United States v Domenech it was decided that the expectation of privacy (the cornerstone of 4th amendment law) does not extent to hotel rooms registered under a false name or alias, so unless your "guest" plan to use their ACTUAL names then they are busted. Hell, speaking of warrants, if your facilities are known to be a hiding spot for wanted criminals how hard to you think it would be to talk a judge into issuing a blanket search warrant for the premises? We would be ransacking your places ever damn weekend and arresting anyone who got in our way!

Good luck with your business when you have THAT kind of reputation!

Edited by xVAULTxDWELLERx

15 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

call your safehouse with a name from my little pony and everyone will hate and avoid entering your safehouse

dodged dragonball.gif

I'd get it immediately.

On 1/17/2016 at 10:24 AM, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Two problems here:

1. The dollar sign goes BEFORE THE GODDAMN NUMBERS!

2. Your businesses would be registered as a hotel or hostel. That makes 4th amendment laws a little different. in the supreme court cases of United States v Katz and United States v Cormier it was decided that police could enter a hotel room without a warrant if they heard or smelled something that could endanger public safety or gave them probable cause to suspect something illegal was happening inside (such as harboring a fugitive). Also in United States v Domenech it was decided that the expectation of privacy (the cornerstone of 4th amendment law) does not extent to hotel rooms registered under a false name or alias, so unless your "guest" plan to use their ACTUAL names then they are busted. Hell, speaking of warrants, if your facilities are known to be a hiding spot for wanted criminals how hard to you think it would be to talk a judge into issuing a blanket search warrant for the premises? We would be ransacking your places ever damn weekend and arresting anyone who got in our way!

Good luck with your business when you have THAT kind of reputation!

Short Answer: True

Remember, This is all a rough draft. We don't even know if the legal system will be based off of that of the United States, however, I do understand what you are saying and we will have to consider that in our line of business. Our safe-houses are hidden and if needed will be moving locations, I doubt that the police will be able to know where our properties are, unless of course one of our clients rats us out, in that case then we have some friends to lay some bricks.

On 1/17/2016 at 0:04 PM, Shimozukachi said:

call your safehouse with a name from my little pony and everyone will hate and avoid entering your safehouse

dodged dragonball.gif

I don't even really follow My Little Pony so I was not aware that the term 'Elysian' was a name of a character. I was more referring to the 'Elysian paradise'. However if this becomes a problem then a name change will be in order.

And moreover, if you don't like MLP, why do you know the names of the characters?

@Vohnde you're a mlp fan? i'm scared. that's a random picture i've found in the internet saying: "your safehouse isn't safe *throws something at citizens inside it and kills that citizen by doing that* see?" thing. cheers

7 minutes ago, Vohnde said:

Our safe-houses are hidden and if needed will be moving locations, I doubt that the police will be able to know where our properties are, unless of course one of our clients rats us out, in that case then we have some friends to lay some bricks.

If the safe houses move around (which im pretty certain you wont be able to do in the game) then how will your "clients" find them? And if your clients cant tell their bastard punk trash waste of skin criminal scumbag friends about your business, and you naturally cant advertise, how are you going to get NEW clients?

24 minutes ago, Vohnde said:

I don't even really follow My Little Pony so I was not aware that the term 'Elysian' was a name of a character. I was more referring to the 'Elysian paradise'. However if this becomes a problem then a name change will be in order.

And moreover, if you don't like MLP, why do you know the names of the characters?

There totally isn't a pony named Elysian.