iSpeedy10x

public transport

If you for example got a bus company, will you be able to buy/rent a room for your company, which for example could be a customer office?

If yes, could you then have employees to work there, or won't there be that much for them to do?

On 2017-6-14 at 8:17 PM, iSpeedy10x said:

Ok thank you. 

1. Will there be a radio on the busses. And can you download your playlist of some sort into the game?

2. Will you need a operation license to run a bus or truck company?

3. Can you design the interior of any vehicle in the game and can paint the outside of the vehicle too?

4. Do you have to take a driving test to drive any vehicle and around how much will it cost?

5. Do you have to go to an interview before you get the job?

15 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1. Will there be a radio on the busses. And can you download your playlist of some sort into the game?

2. Will you need a operation license to run a bus or truck company?

3. Can you design the interior of any vehicle in the game and can paint the outside of the vehicle too?

4. Do you have to take a driving test to drive any vehicle and around how much will it cost?

5. Do you have to go to an interview before you get the job?

1. Great question!

2. Great question!

3. Great question!

4. I heard something about, that you need to take a drivers license at one of the schools around the map, to operate a specific vehicle.

5. I think so. Unless you start your own company, and drives the bus by yourself.

19 minutes ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

1. Great question!

2. Great question!

3. Great question!

4. I heard something about, that you need to take a drivers license at one of the schools around the map, to operate a specific vehicle.

5. I think so. Unless you start your own company, and drives the bus by yourself.

Thanks MIKAFROMDENM

On 2017-6-14 at 7:38 PM, LuckyDuck said:

1. likely not.

2. I guess yes.

3. Yes they can!

4. I am certain players could stand but not sure/ can't remember if they said yes to that.

5. I am sure you would have to register your business somewhere and so to speak to even create a company.

Don't take all of the answers or any to be a confirmed answer unless stated that I get it from a source.

1. Will there be a radio on the busses. And can you download your playlist from you tube or something into the game?

2. Will you need an operations license to run a bus or truck company?

3. Can you design the interior of any vehicle and paint the outside of the vehicle?

4. Do you have to take a driving test?

5. Do you have to go for an interview to get the job?

20 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1. Will there be a radio on the busses. And can you download your playlist from you tube or something into the game?

2. Will you need an operations license to run a bus or truck company?

3. Can you design the interior of any vehicle and paint the outside of the vehicle?

4. Do you have to take a driving test?

5. Do you have to go for an interview to get the job?

1. I don't know if there is a radio on bus' and also no you cannot download / import / upload playlists from anything.

2. You will have to be a in a business / company to be able to operate / have the bus' as assets.

3. I am sure there will be exterior work you can do but interior I am not sure.

4. If you want to drive legally then you have to take a tutorial which acts as a test.

5. To get what job? If the business owner wants to give a interview then yes, on a career no but a tutorial will act as a qualification for becoming a cop.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-21 at 8:58 PM, LuckyDuck said:

1. I don't know if there is a radio on bus' and also no you cannot download / import / upload playlists from anything.

2. You will have to be a in a business / company to be able to operate / have the bus' as assets.

4. If you want to drive legally then you have to take a tutorial which acts as a test.

5. To get what job? If the business owner wants to give a interview then yes, on a career no but a tutorial will act as a qualification for becoming a cop.

On 2017-6-21 at 8:58 PM, LuckyDuck said:

1. Will food go off and will you have to throw it in the bin?

2. Will there be garbage trucks?

3. Can you cook for yourself and buy different ingridients?

4. Can you eat food on a plate?

5. Will you age in the game (Grow up)

4 hours ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1. Will food go off and will you have to throw it in the bin?

2. Will there be garbage trucks?

3. Can you cook for yourself and buy different ingridients?

4. Can you eat food on a plate?

5. Will you age in the game (Grow up)

1. I cannot say for certain but I expect this is a no.

2. I have not heard anything a such on this, maybe not.

3. I think you can cook for yourself but I am not sure.

4. I have no clue and so I would hope so for the benefits of seeing it.

5. I am certain on this one and the answer is no, you will not age e.g. there is no kid avatars etc and no ageing from young to old.

9 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I mean you can.

I think they talked about it in the housing-video.

On 28/06/2017 at 10:20 PM, LuckyDuck said:

1. I cannot say for certain but I expect this is a no.

2. I have not heard anything a such on this, maybe not.

4. I have no clue and so I would hope so for the benefits of seeing it.

5. I am certain on this one and the answer is no, you will not age e.g. there is no kid avatars etc and no ageing from young to old.

1. Will there be different districts for example a residential area or the suburbs?

2. To vote for a Mayor do you have to go to a polling station?

3. Do you have to pay VAT on goods such as food?

4. Will you have to charge your phone?

5. What is the biggest house. How many bedrooms does it have? And can you buy a mansion?

15 hours ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1. Will there be different districts for example a residential area or the suburbs?

2. To vote for a Mayor do you have to go to a polling station?

3. Do you have to pay VAT on goods such as food?

4. Will you have to charge your phone?

5. What is the biggest house. How many bedrooms does it have? And can you buy a mansion?

1. There will be different residential areas / small communities like a suburb.

2. You likely will yes, but I cannot confirm that.

3. I think tax would automatically be added onto the price, e.g. whatever the Governor sets it to. example 20%

4. I don't think so but that would be cool however I am unsure.

5. Yes, Mansions are one the list.

• Like 1

On 06/07/2017 at 10:58 AM, LuckyDuck said:

1. There will be different residential areas / small communities like a suburb.

2. You likely will yes, but I cannot confirm that.

3. I think tax would automatically be added onto the price, e.g. whatever the Governor sets it to. example 20%

4. I don't think so but that would be cool however I am unsure.

5. Yes, Mansions are one the list.

1.Will the cars in the game only be made by American car company's or will they be things similar to toyota, BMW, Mercedez-Benz...?

2.Can you have a coffee machine that makes things like an Esspresso?

3.Will you have to brush your teeth in the game?

4.Will there be radio stations, news and weather in the game?

5.Can you carry around a wallet or a purse wherever you go or will you just have to use your credit card if you have a credit card unless you just carry around money in your pocket?

54 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1.Will the cars in the game only be made by American car company's or will they be things similar to toyota, BMW, Mercedez-Benz...?

5.Can you carry around a wallet or a purse wherever you go or will you just have to use your credit card if you have a credit card unless you just carry around money in your pocket?

Let me answer  your questions.

1: There will not only be American Car brands. I´ll bet on that.

2: I think it already was said that yes but im not sure

3: I dont think so no.

4: YES

5: That im not sure about, but i guess you can carry cash and a credit card with you. Like in RL, but dont trust on that because like i said i dont know.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Let me answer  your questions.

1: There will not only be American Car brands. I´ll bet on that.

2: I think it already was said that yes but im not sure

3: I dont think so no.

4: YES

5: That im not sure about, but i guess you can carry cash and a credit card with you. Like in RL, but dont trust on that because like i said i dont know.

Thanks RAGNAR

On 26/07/2017 at 4:53 PM, iSpeedy10x said:

1. No, the brands will be made up but similar to real life ones. There will be a few classics but the cars will be generally a mixture of all brands and types if not every car in RL.

2. Likely yes, but not sure either.

3. No, if brushing your teeth is in the game then it is an extra thing... etc.

4. yes

5. Yes you can carry cash and a bank card etc.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. No, the brands will be made up but similar to real life ones. There will be a few classics but the cars will be generally a mixture of all brands and types if not every car in RL.

2. Likely yes, but not sure either.

3. No, if brushing your teeth is in the game then it is an extra thing... etc.

4. yes

5. Yes you can carry cash and a bank card etc.

1.Will there be an option to change your voice when you speak into the mic e.g.change your voice More like a man or more like a woman?

2.Do you have to have the correct busses for different routes e.g. could you use a coach on a service route?

3.Will there be all the equipment for farming in the game?

4.can you put ads on the sides of the busses?

5.If you own a house with a garden can you plant things in it e.g. fruits?

13 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1.Will there be an option to change your voice when you speak into the mic e.g.change your voice More like a man or more like a woman?

2.Do you have to have the correct busses for different routes e.g. could you use a coach on a service route?

1: I dont think it will be in the game but you can always download 3rd Programms that can change your voice.

2: It would be realistic that different busses hafe different routes. And for the " e.g. could you use a coach on a service route?" is my english not good enought so i dont understand it xD

3: Im sure there will be at least important farming tools.

4: Im sure that you would be able to do that.

5: Maybe not Fruits but Plants i guess could be plantable but i dont know. 

All my answers could be completly wrong so please DONT count on them! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1. No, you can get a external programme to do that for you but there will not be a built in mechanic for it in the game.

2. You can do as you wish I believe.

3. likely yes, but not sure.

4. yes, I believe that will be possible, but I hope it is.

5. I do not know.

• Like 1

On 29/07/2017 at 0:44 PM, LuckyDuck said:

1. No, you can get a external programme to do that for you but there will not be a built in mechanic for it in the game.

2. You can do as you wish I believe.

3. likely yes, but not sure.

4. yes, I believe that will be possible, but I hope it is.

5. I do not know.

1.Can you create your own website for your business?

2.Can other players book a tour and if so how will the payment method work (how will they give you the money)?

3.Will the buses inside and outside get dirty if so will you have to clean them?

4.where will the supplies come from will they just appear or will they come in by boat controlled by AI or something? Are there boats in the game where players can drive them and can players go fishing?

5.If you work for the emergency services how many hours a day can you work?

3 hours ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1.Can you create your own website for your business?

2.Can other players book a tour and if so how will the payment method work (how will they give you the money)?

3.Will the buses inside and outside get dirty if so will you have to clean them?

4.where will the supplies come from will they just appear or will they come in by boat controlled by AI or something? Are there boats in the game where players can drive them and can players go fishing?

5.If you work for the emergency services how many hours a day can you work?

1. You can create a intranet website yes/ it won't be interactive though.

2. I am sure there will likely be a player who will be a tour guide and that would be you likely paying them cash in hand.

3. Outside I am sure will but inside no.

4. Players can go fishing and the supplies will be coming in from other players likely more than anything but if no supply's are being produced by players then I think it will be automatically generated.

5. You can work as long as you want, you go and put your uniform on to go on duty and take it off when going off duty. There is no set time frame.

• Like 1

On 02/08/2017 at 0:31 PM, LuckyDuck said:

1. You can create a intranet website yes/ it won't be interactive though.

2. I am sure there will likely be a player who will be a tour guide and that would be you likely paying them cash in hand.

3. Outside I am sure will but inside no.

4. Players can go fishing and the supplies will be coming in from other players likely more than anything but if no supply's are being produced by players then I think it will be automatically generated.

5. You can work as long as you want, you go and put your uniform on to go on duty and take it off when going off duty. There is no set time frame.

1.can you create clothing for your company e.g. put the company name and logo on the clothing?

2.Can the employer choose how much the staff get paid?

3.will bus cards/tickets be a thing where other players buy a card/ticket and the player can then add as much money to it as they want and when they board the bus they scan the card/ticket on some sort of device like we have in the UK.

4.Will there be a destination board on the outside of the busses to let other players know where the bus is going?

5.Is it possible to customise your busses e.g. change colour of the bus, put company name and logo on it?

2 hours ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1.can you create clothing for your company e.g. put the company name and logo on the clothing?

2.Can the employer choose how much the staff get paid?

3.will bus cards/tickets be a thing where other players buy a card/ticket and the player can then add as much money to it as they want and when they board the bus they scan the card/ticket on some sort of device like we have in the UK.

4.Will there be a destination board on the outside of the busses to let other players know where the bus is going?

5.Is it possible to customise your busses e.g. change colour of the bus, put company name and logo on it?

1. Yes, you can use the in-game tools to design your clothing.

2. Yes

3. I have no clue, possibly not.

4. I don't think so, but would be a great idea!!

5. I believe it is possible, but cannot remember.

• Like 1