Aries

PC Requirements

Now, this may have been asked before but I can't find it right now. How PC friendly is this game gonna be, I got like 2 of my other friends wanting to play but they don't have a good PC like mine. Even If you are not sure, any estimates?

Well im gonna estimate these specs:

1. 1. Intel Core I7-5557U
  2. 2. GTX 1060
  3. 3. G.Skill Ripjaws V - DDR4 - Memory RAM 16 GB
  4. 4. Intel 600p 512GB SSD
  6. Might be expensive but we do it for the best graphics and performance. 

2 hours ago, Aries said:

Now, this may have been asked before but I can't find it right now. How PC friendly is this game gonna be, I got like 2 of my other friends wanting to play but they don't have a good PC like mine. Even If you are not sure, any estimates?

Can they Run GTA V, ArmA 3 or ARK? if yes to any then they should be able to run Identity but generally it is too early to even say specs which will correspond to the game.

On 5/26/2017 at 1:33 PM, BigMike said:

Well im gonna estimate these specs:

1. 1. Intel Core I7-5557U
  2. 2. GTX 1060
  3. 3. G.Skill Ripjaws V - DDR4 - Memory RAM 16 GB
  4. 4. Intel 600p 512GB SSD
  6. Might be expensive but we do it for the best graphics and performance. 

I have a core i7-4770k, 16GB of RAM, and 2 hard drive (I might actually have 1 hard drive and an SSD), but I have a dual GTX 970 card instead of a GTX 1060 so do you think My computer can run this game as well as any computer with the specs you provided?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SniperGangKodak said:

I have a core i7-4770k, 16GB of RAM, and 2 hard drive (I might actually have 1 hard drive and an SSD), but I have a dual GTX 970 card instead of a GTX 1060 so do you think My computer can run this game as well as any computer with the specs you provided?

I definately think so...you have nothing to worry about mate! You're all set for the game! :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BigMike said:

I definately think so...you have nothing to worry about mate! You're all set for the game! :)

Thanks bro!

• Like 1