Lexan

Town square at least in a couple of months

One of the devs said that TS module will take at LEAST a couple months (on stream) im just leaving this here for the people who still thinks that could be early june :^) well we need to be a bit more patient!

• Like 3

Id rather them do a good job, not semi-finish TS module and open it for beta

Edited by FiftyNine
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Lexan said:

One of the devs said that TS module will take at LEAST a couple months (on stream) im just leaving this here for the people...

THANKS LEXAN!!!

I don't follow as much as I should but I log in to the community to check in on stuff. I appreciate the info sharing! 

Deadlines on game developers are stressful!

I've read that bugs are common on the game code towards the end of the process so that's why most games dont get an official lauch day till the game is finished and polished.

Look at other games that do announce deadlines and launch dates. Fans get irritated at the broken promises. Studios sometimes try to push out an inferior game to avoid the broken promise and the game then disappoints and everyone is unhappy. 

September maybe?? 

Town Square Module  !!!    Can't WAIT  !! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

I hope that they will take less time on other modules

The other modules will take a far less time, especially the SWAT module. The Town Square module has taken so long because they have to make the base models and such for different things. After that, they could use the models for the other modules, making them way quicker.

4 hours ago, BlazinBender said:

THANKS LEXAN!!!

I don't follow as much as I should but I log in to the community to check in on stuff. I appreciate the info sharing! 

Deadlines on game developers are stressful!

I've read that bugs are common on the game code towards the end of the process so that's why most games dont get an official lauch day till the game is finished and polished.

Look at other games that do announce deadlines and launch dates. Fans get irritated at the broken promises. Studios sometimes try to push out an inferior game to avoid the broken promise and the game then disappoints and everyone is unhappy. 

September maybe?? 

Town Square Module  !!!    Can't WAIT  !! 

giphy.gif

Dont worry pal, im trying to watch www.twitch.tv/identityrpg daily, and i know alot of people dont have time to keep track like me, so i will try to let y'all know everything that is happening :) cheers

Edited by Lexan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Whitefeather said:

The other modules will take a far less time, especially the SWAT module. The Town Square module has taken so long because they have to make the base models and such for different things. After that, they could use the models for the other modules, making them way quicker.

what about cars ?

19 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

what about cars ?

will release in the final module the racing module

Edited by Emiellio11

5 minutes ago, Emiellio11 said:

will release in the final module the racing module

yeah i know but, will take alot of time like town squar ?

11 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

i think less look to the post of white feather :)

18 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

10 minutes ago, Emiellio11 said:

i think less look to the post of white feather :)

The devs have said before that the Town Square will be the longest waiting, but the racing module can be as close to a very long wait as well because the devs could come into even more problems with car physics, etc. and so the racing module was expected before the delay to be at least 6 months after the s.w.a.t. module and so it could be a lot longer really. We have no clue to what the out come could be.

they said a couple of months , yet they said they don't want to say date's. this sounded more as a date to give us something and not nothing. just WAIT 

I'm disappointed about the wait of course, they said a date and missed it by a long time. I understand the side of people who are getting angry but they need to chill out a bit as this is an indie game. I also think people who are demanding people to wait and be patient need to chill as well as we're entitled to be frustrated that we were given a date and it has been missed. Still, it's not going to make me doubt the game or ask for a refund. 

On 2017-5-25 at 11:50 PM, Lexan said:

One of the devs said that TS module will take at LEAST a couple months (on stream) im just leaving this here for the people who still thinks that could be early june :^) well we need to be a bit more patient!

I doubt it will come out latrer than late July. Can't wait for it!

On 2017-5-26 at 1:18 AM, Whitefeather said:

I've also heard that the devs have redone the Town Square module multiple times to make it better but I don't know how true that is.

On 2017-5-26 at 11:54 AM, LuckyDuck said:

The devs have said before that the Town Square will be the longest waiting, but the racing module can be as close to a very long wait as well because the devs could come into even more problems with car physics, etc. and so the racing module was expected before the delay to be at least 6 months after the s.w.a.t. module and so it could be a lot longer really. We have no clue to what the out come could be.

Asylum Entertainment is going to make their own car physics because they aren't too happy with UE4's car physics. They said driving should feel much more natural and realistic than other UE4 games.

Edited by SniperGangKodak

9 hours ago, SniperGangKodak said:

Asylum Entertainment is going to make their own car physics because they aren't too happy with UE4's car physics. They said driving should feel much more natural and realistic than other UE4 games.

Yes, that is correct and that means that the racing module won't hit the initial 2017 release because it will take time for the devs to perfect it and also because unforeseen problems which could occur along the way too but generally it will be much better.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Just remember to be patient, and good luck on your role in Identity!

BAM!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Well yeah, we need to get over this bump that is the town square, then it will go faster im sure of that. The start of the TS module, will set the whole quality of this game, so i am very glad they are taking their time and doing this right!

• Like 7

On 5/25/2017 at 7:38 PM, Eriberto said:

I would launch the module now (if it's nearly ready) and update it throw the weeks.

The more time you spend on a product the better it'll turn out. If we want Identity to be as fabulous and amazing we wish it to be then we'll just have to be patient. We should be grateful that we have such wonderful, well-minded, knowledgeable, talented devs working on such a phenomenal project! Trust me, we'll live through the wait :)

• Like 2

august they will say its a couple more months out and theres delays , 89 pervent complete minus 80 percent is prob where theyre at to be honest . losing interest