1 minute ago, xVAULTxDWELLERx said:

Thats true. Pierced ears on a woman is attractive. ANYTHING else and you look like a side show FREAK.

A bit judgmental aren't we o.O I mean it's their body they can pierce whatever they want in my opinion

3 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

A bit judgmental aren't we o.O I mean it's their body they can pierce whatever they want in my opinion

Thats true. And in my opinion they look like circus freaks.

Well xvaultxdwellerx is only voicing his opinion, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Personally, I don't have any piercings or tattoos even though I use to work with a tattoo artist. Some piercings are nice, I kinda like the plain silver ring nipple piercings on a girl, I'm not sure why those specifically, maybe it amuses me that they look like little "knockers" I don't know. LOL

googles answer to pierced lesbian (lesbian because the only pierced women i know in reallife are lesbians) women

funny_piercings-223x300.jpg

I'd try to make my Identity self, look as close to my real world self as possible, with some differences, but not many on pvp servers, I would look different, maybe buy different clothes, but it's still me underneath, so no reason for me to get lost in some power fantasy that I can't keep up...

I wish that out player models would have a body morphing feature that would reflect how we eat and what we do, in game. like gta San Andreas, I love that feature, ever sense I have seen it, I have wanted it carried over in to other games too...

I hope there is solid Body altering at the start. Height and weight are one thing. But I'd like to have my guy with a barrel chest thick arms (like a strongmans but not AS huge. because he's not a strongman just works outdoors alot) but with a fat belly from all the beer and red meat he eats. I dont' just want to be basic model #1 with tweaked height and different hair) like most games tend to be doing in early stages.