kyle939

Crossfire/ SLI support optimised

Hello,

We are all unsure what the system specs are going to be, but I could not care how big the game is, even 100GB I would install! 

Anyway, it would be awesome to have a well optimised game making it easier for people to play on max!

Just an example, the most amazing optimised game for dual cards with SLI/Crossfire has to be GTAV.  I have crossfire 7950s with 3GB each and that game is super smooth showing 6.8GB of GPU and I think this game would better push the game on graphics for people.  Single on the game it lags at times and it's annoying  

What do you think?

I think the game should release with normal graphics and any extreme graphics should be added as a DLC. So that those people with low memory on the computer can download the game and anyone who wants the extra 10GB can get the Free DLC.

Granted this is almost 2 years away from full release, you can bet that the system specs will be pretty high for what we consider high specs now. 

trust me, if they add it they already added it because it's part of the games basic root engine (that's why developers need weeks up to years to add that function)

It will be the current gen PC graphics. They have said this on their twitter, whatever is up to date right now will work just fine for Identity.