Boumu

Bank PIN's

When at an ATM machine does the player have to punch in their PIN to log in / Slide Credit Card or is it just going to be "Press E to Check Account"

If it is like entering your PIN and say you have a friend who needs to borrow money could you be able to give them your PIN and have them log into the account as well?

Will thieves be able to hack ATM's and withdraw cash from a single machine?

Those are good questions!

I hope it's just "Push a button" and not PIN. I can't remember my rl PIN!

i think it will be like in gta online where you see a screen and plopping up *. or do you like the gmod darkrp atms?

Just now, Shimozukachi said:

i think it will be like in gta online where you see a screen and plopping up *. or do you like the gmod darkrp atms?

I'm fine with either choice just wondering :) 

3 hours ago, Xentinel said:

If it is like entering your PIN and say you have a friend who needs to borrow money could you be able to give them your PIN and have them log into the account as well?

Or you could just wire the money to him :D

Just now, Killswitch said:

Or you could just wire the money to him :D

That was a bad example; I was just asking if someone else could enter the same pin and enter your bank account :( 

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

That was a bad example; I was just asking if someone else could enter the same pin and enter your bank account :( 

Alright fair enough. In the aspect of real life, it would fit right in. But I have feeling the potential chance of a player quitting because of it would make them very hesitant on it. 

Just now, Killswitch said:

Alright fair enough. In the aspect of real life, it would fit right in. But I have feeling the potential chance of a player quitting because of it would make them very hesitant on it. 

I can see players being hesitant of it but then you could always call the bank to reset PIN or the Balance history to see unknown withdrawals :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

I can see players being hesitant of it but then you could always call the bank to reset PIN or the Balance history to see unknown withdrawals :) 

Oh, it'd be cool if you could set your PIN yourself!

Or a voice activation/access system would be a great idea. Maybe finger print access as well, to safes and such.

Edited by Sicario

4 minutes ago, Notering said:

Nigerian prince will happen again and all pins shall be leaked.

Good day

Private Message to you,

This is an important message to you.The lord directs me to share this with you. As you read the mail, you should sympathize with my current situation and assist me. My name is Isabella Carmel the only survivor from family of four. I was narrowly escaped from the tsunami disaster which affected my spinal cord and also my ear drum and claim the lifes of my entire family, husband (Denis caromel) and two sons (Ugo and Tom) who went for holidays in Sri-Lanka.

Right now I am currently in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. After staying a week in my family hospital, I was disabled by the catastrophe and now on a wheel cheer after all the treatment.This has defiled all forms of medicine and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.I have not lived my life so well as my primary interest and focus was only on my late fathers business. Though my father is very rich and was never generous. But now I regret all this, as I know that there is more in life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.The bible says what shall it profit a man to wine the whole world and loose his soul. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I will live my life a different way from how I have lived before. I have willed and given most of my fathers properties to the less privileges because I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged in our societies. I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth since my father has never recognized that.

So far I have to distribute money to charity organizations now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore that is why am soliciting your assistant to make this donation through you. The last of my late fathers money that am willing to donate to the less privileged right now is the huge sum of $10.6M USD that is concealed in a consignment and deposited in (OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION ABROAD) for safekeeping which he intends to invest on profitable factory.

I want you to help me claim this funds where is deposited and disburse it to charity organizations and the less privileged in the society.Please I will appreciate you to indicate interest for the disbursement and also include your contact telephone/fax numbers that I will forward to the(OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION ABROAD) to be able to contact you as the appointed beneficiary. I will provide you the certificate of deposit and the letter of authority to enable you claim the consignment of the funds.

If you are willing and ready to assist with this project,please e-mail me at isabecaromel900@myway.com without delay, while I wait to hear from you.Thanks once again for your kindness may God guide and reward you in all your endeavors as you make me realize my last dreams and wishes.

Remain blessed,

Mrs.Isabella Caromel

15 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Good day

Private Message to you,

This is an important message to you.The lord directs me to share this with you. As you read the mail, you should sympathize with my current situation and assist me. My name is Isabella Carmel the only survivor from family of four. I was narrowly escaped from the tsunami disaster which affected my spinal cord and also my ear drum and claim the lifes of my entire family, husband (Denis caromel) and two sons (Ugo and Tom) who went for holidays in Sri-Lanka.

Right now I am currently in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. After staying a week in my family hospital, I was disabled by the catastrophe and now on a wheel cheer after all the treatment.This has defiled all forms of medicine and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.I have not lived my life so well as my primary interest and focus was only on my late fathers business. Though my father is very rich and was never generous. But now I regret all this, as I know that there is more in life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.The bible says what shall it profit a man to wine the whole world and loose his soul. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I will live my life a different way from how I have lived before. I have willed and given most of my fathers properties to the less privileges because I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged in our societies. I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth since my father has never recognized that.

So far I have to distribute money to charity organizations now that my health has deteriorated so badly,I cannot do this myself anymore that is why am soliciting your assistant to make this donation through you. The last of my late fathers money that am willing to donate to the less privileged right now is the huge sum of $10.6M USD that is concealed in a consignment and deposited in (OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION ABROAD) for safekeeping which he intends to invest on profitable factory.

I want you to help me claim this funds where is deposited and disburse it to charity organizations and the less privileged in the society.Please I will appreciate you to indicate interest for the disbursement and also include your contact telephone/fax numbers that I will forward to the(OVERSEA CREDIT COMMISSION ABROAD) to be able to contact you as the appointed beneficiary. I will provide you the certificate of deposit and the letter of authority to enable you claim the consignment of the funds.

If you are willing and ready to assist with this project,please e-mail me at isabecaromel900@myway.com without delay, while I wait to hear from you.Thanks once again for your kindness may God guide and reward you in all your endeavors as you make me realize my last dreams and wishes.

Remain blessed,

Mrs.Isabella Caromel

Wth?

I think having the option to add a pin would be cool but not make it so you have to have one

• Like 1

i'm not using atms at all (well, except i have to go to shops...). online banking is the answer. hope after working ingame the money will automatically get transfered, because we're not living in the year 2000 bc, or do we?

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i'm not using atms at all (well, except i have to go to shops...). online banking is the answer. hope after working ingame the money will automatically get transfered, because we're not living in the year 2000 bc, or do we?

You do realize you're probably going to have to pick up a check after working, and you need to cash that in... Depends on the kind of job you're working

Just now, Shimozukachi said:

@Xentinel an armed maniac appears.

maniac uses his "steal check" attack.

what will you do?

Hope he doesn't kill me and let him take the check.  That would be 80% of the world's response in a "real life" situation.