Dung_Beatle

Town Square Cars

Hello, it's me Dung_Beatle.

I have a question about the town square.

Will there be cars in it; or do I have to wait until the racing module or full game?

Thanks.

~Dung_Beatle

1 hour ago, Dung_Beatle said:

Will there be cars in it; or do I have to wait until the racing module or full game?

Thanks.

~Dung_Beatle

There will be no cars in the Town Square Module. The Town Square Module is just a social module. For the purpose of testing cars there will be a Racing module which will be released as 3rd module. 

The devs are making there own physics e.t.c for cars as I am aware, which probably would take some time and I believe that this would make the town square module (social module) not have vehicles available. 

4 hours ago, Dung_Beatle said:

Thanks.

~Dung_Beatle

The Town Square is a "Social Module" and cars will also be the last sort of thing to be worked on will be the cars and so that is cars will only be in the "Racing Module" which is the third module/ last module before BETA.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dung_Beatle said:

Will there be cars

There will not be cars in the Town Square Module. Already confirmed in a way that devs said "There will only be social interaction, and clothes."

7 hours ago, Dung_Beatle said:

Okay I have the final answer now.

Actually Paratus said on stream like a month ago that adding a car to show off might happen. It wouldn't be functional but would be in for example a parking spot for players to look at.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Indevious said:

Actually Paratus said on stream like a month ago that adding a car to show off might happen. It wouldn't be functional but would be in for example a parking spot for players to look at.

Thanks!

On 5/23/2017 at 1:54 AM, Dung_Beatle said:

Thanks!

Heya, just to clarify, yes to actually test and drive cars you have to wait for the racing module :(
But the models in the town square are just that, pretty things to look at.

♥ xo