RampageAU

I'm new! (sorry if you've answered this 100 times)

Question

SO i got linked to Identity last night i went searching for some videos. and holy hell was i stroked.
signed up and donated STRAIGHT away. this. this will be amazing.

questions have been probably asked 1000 times but......
i did some digging on some forum posts (few were dated all the way back to early last year.) because i was looking for a solid date for the t-square beta data.

the further i went back. to earlier people said it would be. one post even saying that it would happen late 16/early 17. basically the time frame we are in right now.
and on the site. the module is sitting at 80 something %. typically how fast is this bar rising? few %'s per week? per month?

thanks in advance!

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, RampageAU said:

SO i got linked to Identity last night i went searching for some videos. and holy hell was i stroked.
signed up and donated STRAIGHT away. this. this will be amazing.

questions have been probably asked 1000 times but......
i did some digging on some forum posts (few were dated all the way back to early last year.) because i was looking for a solid date for the t-square beta data.

the further i went back. to earlier people said it would be. one post even saying that it would happen late 16/early 17. basically the time frame we are in right now.
and on the site. the module is sitting at 80 something %. typically how fast is this bar rising? few %'s per week? per month?

thanks in advance!

Ok, yes you are right it has been answered many times, but anyways I am happy to help.

Beta is not due until after the 3 modules and so it will be about next year Q1 or Q2 time. The 3 modules are known more to be Alpha stages.

The first module was delayed if you look at the 5th dev blog which was sent out via email in march to backers. 

The percentage bar for the first module is 89% but that is manually updated and only is updated when the developers feel like they have hit a milestone in development.

I hope this helps, but you can also go and check out the 2 FAQ's for a lot more answers to questions.

• Like 2

Hi RampageAU,

I want to welcome you to the great community of Identity and hope you will stay until the game is released.

Please be patient because the devs are working hard to release a playable first module.(Not only related to you)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dung_Beatle said:

Please say you only pledged for Motorist or under.

Whats the point getting VIP, then after you get VIP and start the game, you will have everything.

"Its more fun to work for stuff than to pay for stuff" -Dung_Beatle 2017

Most people pledge higher up because they want to help out more but also the amount you get with the higher pledges don't give you a lot but it does give you a head start but like you said, it can get ruined if you have everything straight away.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Beta is not due until after the 3 modules and so it will be about next year Q1 or Q2 time. The 3 modules are known more to be Alpha stages.

and that's what i've been reading in the post by many people. but then on their site they have this

The Town Square is the first Identity module set for release, available to all pledgers with access to the game beta testing phases.

so. is this not correct? beta comes when all 3 are finished? or pledgers get a beta phase of each module after they are finished and released?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RampageAU said:

and that's what i've been reading in the post by many people. but then on their site they have this

The Town Square is the first Identity module set for release, available to all pledgers with access to the game beta testing phases.

so. is this not correct? beta comes when all 3 are finished? or pledgers get a beta phase of each module after they are finished and released?

When you pledge for access to the beta, you also get access to the 3 modules which is before the beta. The beta is the closest thing to the full game in which is made up of the 3 modules together and more. So yes it is correct but the modules are "An Alpha stage" which are standalone pieces of the game before they are all together as one.

So if you pledge $30 or more, you get access to the modules and then the beta + the full game.

• Like 1

Hey RAMPAGEAU, what's up?

Yes we know that the game is being delayed, but it's already 90% now, so they might take 2-3 more months for the town square module to be released.

Be patient, once you get bored of the town square module, and can't wait for the game to be released, you will feel bored.

~Dung_Beatle

Edited by Dung_Beatle

30 minutes ago, Dung_Beatle said:

Hey RAMPAGEAU, what's up?

Yes we know that the game is being delayed, but it's already 90% now, so they might take 2-3 more months for the town square module to be released.

Be patient, once you get bored of the town square module, and can't wait for the game to be released, you will feel bored.

~Dung_Beatle

HEY dung! (that just felt wrong to type)

i know delays happen and can't really be avoided (game this massive i'd expect many many delays)
When i made this post. i had only known about to the game for 20 mins. my head was about to explode so i made this post.
after i made this post though. i went and checked out the FAQ's and watched some of the dev Q and A's.

i honestly don't think i could become bored with this. Going to be INSANE.

:)

• Like 2

Whats the point getting VIP, then after you get VIP and start the game, you will have everything.

1 hour ago, Dung_Beatle said:

Yeah i did pledge under that. i'm only a founder atm. that will probably change once the 1st module hits. if it's as good as the clips they put up on youtube then i'll start throwing more money at them.

1 hour ago, RampageAU said:

Yeah i did pledge under that. i'm only a founder atm. that will probably change once the 1st module hits. if it's as good as the clips they put up on youtube then i'll start throwing more money at them.

@RampageAU xD

@RampageAU you are in for a ride. The % bar doesn't rise often. However when it does it goes up a large margin, anywhere from 5-10%. I believe 100% that the first Module will come out sometime this June or July. I would prefer it to come out late and good, rather than early and poor.