solowarhero

Designing the layout of your house

I think that it would be nice if you could design the format of your house, or in other words the blueprints. You could pick where each room would be, where the doorways would be, and measurements, etc.

-O*S

• Like 1

It sounds cool but i think that h cant change houses bequese it maybe would lag the server if u set up a mansion in the middle of the map and some houses dont have more space for expansion

7 hours ago, solowarhero said:

I think that it would be nice if you could design the format of your house, or in other words the blueprints. You could pick where each room would be, where the doorways would be, and measurements, etc.

-O*S

This comes under the same category as pretty much building buildings, which unfortunately is not on the plans in the development of the game. I would love it too, but it won't happen any time soon and so all houses are set out how they are in the map already/ how the devs make them.

This would be hard for them to do if they already have different houses. They would have to make each different type. For now the only thing you can change is what type of material you want however i am not sure if this apply's to the doors. 

5 hours ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

But wouldn't it be possible to select some templates, which's already made by the devs?

They possibly could do that but it would likely be either on their plans or in the future however I don't think it is on their plans.

I wonder... if you own a house like the forest one they showed in early footage, could you decorate the yard? Would be neat if I could make a crop plot on my property to be self sustained.

• Like 1