NutterButter

Fatigue

Is there gonna be fatigue in the game? Not so much energy depeletion, but more so being energy depeleted for a period of time, or a slower stamina regeneration? 

What if getting drunk helps your endurance? (does for me, I turn into a long distance runner when I drunnk)

That tweet is only reflecting energy towards sleep. I am almost certain there will be some sort of endurance when it comes to running (i.e. turns into a jog, affects weapon sway). 

13 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

That tweet is only reflecting energy towards sleep. I am almost certain there will be some sort of endurance when it comes to running (i.e. turns into a jog, affects weapon sway). 

Oh yeah, that's very likely. :D I just thought it's stamina like "You have to sleep for X time or disadvantages" or "You have disadvantages when you play for too long" (freaking hate stamina systems in games). Totally blocked out the running part lol.

1 minute ago, Vix said:

Oh yeah, that's very likely. :D I just thought it's stamina like "You have to sleep for X time or disadvantages" or "You have disadvantages when you play for too long" (freaking hate stamina systems in games). Totally blocked out the running part lol.

Dont worry, I will forgive you this ONE time...and one time only :-P

3 minutes ago, Killswitch said:

Dont worry, I will forgive you this ONE time...and one time only :-P

I'll be sure to never make another mistake again sir! *-*

what about if your player for example was really fit and went to the gym and ran a lot, would that person have an advantage physically (strength/endurance) over a person who sits in there office all day ?

2 minutes ago, ollieow said:

what about if your player for example was really fit and went to the gym and ran a lot, would that person have an advantage physically (strength/endurance) over a person who sits in there office all day ?

Maybe you'll get more speed if you train on another machine. :P

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Maybe you'll get more speed if you train on another machine. :P

And maybe ill get some more speed when i inject it :) I wonder if that affects going to the gym also ? will i be able to lift more on speed, because i think i would get more enjoyment out of that haha

1 hour ago, ollieow said:

And maybe ill get some more speed when i inject it :) I wonder if that affects going to the gym also ? will i be able to lift more on speed, because i think i would get more enjoyment out of that haha

Hey baby! I can lift 500 pounds no problem(;

And carry it from one city to the next, while doing a single handed hand stand walk, and using my tongue as a dog uses their tail. And my pinky toe is how I balance.

Idk- just getting creative with the idea of SPEED.

i hope i can beat a fit character with my not that fit character if i'm avoiding punches fast enough (like in half life 2 when you use a crowbar against zombies)

I hope there is some (basic at least) fitness system in game to keep a morbidly obese man from doing exactly the same as an Olympic marathon runner. It would completely ruin it for me if my character, who I have spent hours making sure stayed in peak physical condition, was unable to catch up to some homer Simpson.

@Arlmar you can't beat homer simpson. he is the best tank i've ever seen. even a professional boxer can'T beat him down. and now get back into your corner

10 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Arlmar you can't beat homer simpson. he is the best tank i've ever seen. even a professional boxer can'T beat him down. and now get back into your corner

All the corners are mine, as well as everything in between.