Shimozukachi

can't believe it's more than gta v with just up to 5 devs

hello community,

i just can't believe that the dev team wants to create a game that contains more than gta v in less developement time while using less money via kickstarter etc. will there be a steam preorder function? that would be great to preorder it on steam even without that rusty car dlc etc.

best regards,

shimozukachi

Hi there!

Yes isnt it awsome what the devs are planning with this amount of money and time! xD I don't think there will be a steam preorder, atleast not what I've heard. :/

Best regards

Roba

Yep. These devs are rolling out as much as they can. I feel they are putting there all into a game they feel is truly a rp game. I'm super excited for this game. Maybe it will hit steam around launch?

It's on Steam Greenlight now, probably will be available on Steam around launch. They don't want any Early Access and will sell the finished product instead ^u^

I don't expect any miracles here. I hope they will have enough money for outsourcing asset creation: modelling/animation. I imagine they're working on programming gameplay elements/roles, interaction and networking while some of the assets are created which are certainly in. What's in the trailer tells me this.

Are they programmers mostly?

2 hours ago, palatchinta said:

I don't expect any miracles here. I hope they will have enough money for outsourcing asset creation: modelling/animation. I imagine they're working on programming gameplay elements/roles, interaction and networking while some of the assets are created which are certainly in. What's in the trailer tells me this.

Are they programmers mostly?

From what I understand they are outsourcing some of the work (I believe I saw a tweet saying a good part of the art was outsourced)

hellouuu.

already pre ordered it. if identity will have more content and everything better than gta v (well, heists etc. maybe not) it won't be chuck norris anymore. instead it would be John VanderZwet.

Yay no Early Access of Identity on Steam! It seems that every fucking game nowadays on Steam are in Early Access.

Just now, Shimozukachi said:

@Xentinel you mean games like deadly premonition?

What do you mean; Deadly Premonition is not early access