Sign in to follow this  
MysteryPup

Hello there~ :3

Hello there,
  of what I've seen this is where you introduce yourself to the Identity community. Well I'm not sure about rp introduction yet, but I'll just introduce myself as...well myself. Lol anyway I'm a small YouTuber called MysteryPup. I've been following Identity for...I think a year now. Finally decided to create a account. Once I have everything settled I plan on buying the "citizen passport." However, that'll probably have to wait for the future.(Got other stuff going on irl ^^; ) Honestly I don't think anyone would/will be reading this. I don't have anything to say right now.... If you read this, well Hello! xD I'm very hyped for Identity, and been waiting FOREVER for a game like this. I've always talked to my friends to see what they thought about having a game that's like real life. I have played the "life" games, such as Second Life and Luv... :/ Never gotten into them. So I'm really hoping Identity will be the best! I am willing to wait years for this game. <3
 Thank you for reading this,
~MysteryPup~

Hey welcome! I've been waiting for a game like this too for quite some time. Hope to see you around sometime. If you have any questions or would just like to talk, be sure to message me!