Whitefeather

What is the first thing you will do on the Town Square Module?

Personally, I'm going to explore and try to talk to a lot of people to discuss ideas and possible partnerships when the beta/full game releases!

• Like 2

Meet new people, explorer a bit and think on what im going to do ingame once more is released!

• Like 1

Get my stream going on YT and Twitch, check out my apartment, and then explore Town Square. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

Get my stream going on YT and Twitch, check out my apartment, and then explore Town Square. 

What is your YT and Twitch?

4 hours ago, YaboyJax said:

What is your YT and Twitch?

I don't do much on it/them, I mostly just do it to share my gaming experience. I figure the more publicity Identity gets, the more popularity it will gain before release. I go by AmiyaWiggles on Twitch, and Wiggles on TY.  http://youtube.com/channel/UCZFcahGQjLHJukVQOvBMt3A

Edited by Kaitlyn

Probably explore my apartment if its available to customize and see what all i can do before heading out into the great unknown.

• Like 1

Explore, be social, hookup a job, then check out my apartment and lastly go shopping for stuff.

Get a job, buy a house asap make a ton of paintings and be famous because of it :^)

Converse with players, customize the apartment/household, purchase clothing, and explore the town. The objective shall involve recruiting members for a political party AND a mafia in order to prepare for the BETA version of the game.

Looking forward to wandering around aimlessly at first to take it all in! then socialize for a while to hopefully build up some friends to then go and explore the world we will live in :)

• Like 1

I'll be streaming on youtube for sure! Bound to be a high population stream lol.

I've seen a lot of people saying they'll get jobs and stuff. NO YOU WONT! This first module is a social module. You won't be able to get any jobs or anything like that. Literally all we'll be able to do is talk, watch movies, explore, write books, paint, things of that nature. I repeat, YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING JOBS in the town square module.