I have just purchased the $15 package and im aware this DOES NOT give me beta access, however I noticed that the shop will close as soon as Town Square Module is released. I get paid Monday 15th May, is it safe to say I have enough time to get the Beta upgrade?

I think you have plenty of time. They haven't even released the latest video, which is supposedly the precursor to the module release. After that, they should be giving us a heads up on the release date. 

• Like 6

you got lots of time, I'm predicting 2 weeks from what I'm gathering of town square release.

we all in desperate need for this game to release about time looks of it u got a Lot of time before anything happens , initially the game or the modules were supposed for release in 1st to 2nd quarter of the 2017 so until now non of us knows what is going on in details so lets keep our hops up .

I don't think it will be out this month. It took them 3 months or so to get from 76% to 89% complete. But now it seems that they have a dedicated programmer and by that it should be quicker maybe by mid June?

13 minutes ago, Whitefeather said:

I don't think it will be out this month. It took them 3 months or so to get from 76% to 89% complete. But now it seems that they have a dedicated programmer and by that it should be quicker maybe by mid June?

from what Ive been told they are pretty much done with the town square , they just need to test it out and make sure all works as planned before they can go ahead and release it. I'm still predicting 2 weeks , and that's also what I'm hearing to.

5 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

from what Ive been told they are pretty much done with the town square , they just need to test it out and make sure all works as planned before they can go ahead and release it. I'm still predicting 2 weeks , and that's also what I'm hearing to.

I did hear something like that as well now that I remember. They were pretty much done but were still adding some props and such, along with testing it all out. I'm hoping I was wrong and it will be out sooner than I anticipated.