Kaitlyn

Angelic Threads - Women's Apparel

CmhIeD1.jpg

To visit the website, you may click on the logo or click the link here: Angelic Threads

What is Angelic Threads?

Angelic Threads is a clothing company dedicated entirely to women. Here at Angelic Threads we focus exclusively on women's apparel. We strive to provide women of all shapes and sizes high quality clothing for all seasons. We pride ourselves on a large collection of options to choose from.

If you're seeking business or casual, we have options for you. If you're attending a ballroom dance or beach party, we have something that will meet your needs. Whether you follow a particular style or want to create your own, you'll find everything you need at Angelic Threads. 

What does Angelic Threads have to offer me?

At Angelic Threads we provide clothing designed and created for women, by women. We are one of the first and the few fashion companies to cater exclusively to women. We strive to meet the needs of our female population, and provide them with the highest quality options available. We are ever changing, offering a wide and ever expanding range of clothing options. 

Does Angelic Threads have any employment opportunities for me?

We do have several employment opportunities available. Whether you enjoy following fashion trends or dabbling in fashion design, or perhaps you have marketing and merchandising experience, we have employment options available. We even have options available for security, sales, public relations, and managerial positions. 

While these employment options are available, we are not accepting applications yet. Applications will open after the first module is released. If you are interested in a particular job, feel free to contact us with your preference, and we can add you to the list of priority applicants. Keep in mind that your forum conduct and behavior will be accounted for when determining your eligibility for hire.

What benefits are there to working for Angelic Threads?

For full time employees we offer:

-  Health Insurance

-  Stock options

-  Profit sharing 

-  Store discounts

-  Monthly clothing allowances

-  Free clothing options

-  Advancement opportunities

-  Paid Time Off

For part time employees we offer:

-  Stock options

-  Store discounts

-  Free clothing options

Thank you for your interest in our company. We look forward to serving you, our community.

If you are interested in investment or collaboration opportunities,

feel free to contact us here on the forums or through our website.

Edited by Kaitlyn
  • Like 1

Hello Kaitlyn.

If you are interested in a collaboration between my company and yours, feel free to contact me pm.

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

13 hours ago, TonyOcculta said:

Hello Kaitlyn.

If you are interested in a collaboration between my company and yours, feel free to contact me pm.

CEO | Invertus

Tony Occulta

I would definitely be open to collaboration.

Sounds like a really well put together company so far. Would you be willing to talk out an investment deal?

13 hours ago, Capped said:

Sounds like a really well put together company so far. Would you be willing to talk out an investment deal?

Of course.

Sounds like a great company, are there any job offers available at the moment?

Contact me if so.