1zz722v.jpg

Wheelhouse Precision Drivers

We are a crew of drivers that have driving expertise in speed and precision. 
We take what or who you have to where you need it to be no what or who it is. No matter the difficulty of the task we are up for it!

We have two pricing models. Based on what we are transporting (and repercussions of what we are transporting) as well as the difficulty of the job itself.
So if it is an easy drug transport the price might be low, but if it something to sabotage a rival gang with a lot of heat then the price would be higher. The other model is if it needs to be confidential and you cannot tell us then we would charge one flat rate. If not in full from the start, we will be paid forty percent upfront and the remaining sixty when the job is done.

Meet The Family

Here is the family of cars:

First is "Panther" a classic muscle dedicated to raw speed when you need it done fast.
14j2mgz.jpg

2lkz5ty.jpg

"Panther" getting ready to burnout from the police station.
2qte4bq.jpg

We have "Red Dragon" a Tuned Import ready for agility and slick driving when you need your delivery in or out of sticky situations.

2w4imgp.jpg

2ug028x.jpg

erhhqx.jpg

Meet "Sally" a Classic Exotic perfect for carving your job up or down the mountain.

2ibmatc.jpg

oardi1.jpg

2jea1pg.jpg

If you think you have what it takes to be a precision driver then contact us we are taking on just a couple more drivers making a small team. 

See you in the streets!

-The Wheelhouse Crew

1zz722v.jpg

Edited by EldonTheNoble

I'm down, this is just the job I was looking for. I can't wait to adapt to the physics of the game and start making runs.

The panther looks really, really, really good. If cars like this will be in the game, i will sure buy one of those. If you have them for sale, i would buy. Even if the price was a bit insane.

Edited by Rekter

I like speed. I am an ex Formula 1 racer, I got into the life of crime after I had a huge accident. I had to pay all the hospital fees which caused me to go broke. Everyone I thought were my friends left me, my Crew, and my Manager. About a year later I had just got out of the bank after depositing some money I got from working at the mechanic shop I had worked at. I was walking back from the car, I sat in the car texting my manager while some guys who stuck up the bank had hopped in my car and said to drive to a certain location. They saw how I drove and took me in and that’s how I became a getaway driver. About 10 heists later I had retired, as I had enough money to lay low. But they had me do one more job with them. That job they didn’t make it out the bank. So I drove away. Someone had snitched so I was forced out Italy and moved to Identity. But it’s been 3 years since that incident. I’m looking for a crew to join to make some extra money and to stay loyal to for the rest of my days. I can do any job from delivering drugs to becoming a getaway driver again or anything you guys would like me to do. Thank for reading my “Resume”.

Just now, Barracuda1 said:

I like speed. I am an ex Formula 1 racer, I got into the life of crime after I had a huge accident. I had to pay all the hospital fees which caused me to go broke. Everyone I thought were my friends left me, my Crew, and my Manager. About a year later I had just got out of the bank after depositing some money I got from working at the mechanic shop I had worked at. I was walking back from the car, I sat in the car texting my manager while some guys who stuck up the bank had hopped in my car and said to drive to a certain location. They saw how I drove and took me in and that’s how I became a getaway driver. About 10 heists later I had retired, as I had enough money to lay low. But they had me do one more job with them. That job they didn’t make it out the bank. So I drove away. Someone had snitched so I was forced out Italy and moved to Identity. But it’s been 3 years since that incident. I’m looking for a crew to join to make some extra money and to stay loyal to for the rest of my days. I can do any job from delivering drugs to becoming a getaway driver again or anything you guys would like me to do. Thank for reading my “Resume”.

Nice backstory!