Tymberlejk

Peaceful world

I've been thinking of a country where you can't kill and die. Of a peaceful country. But I don't mean dirty job like robbing or illegal selling. When someone will do dirty job, cops must catch him without killing him, and robber can't fight back. He must give up or escape to other country. Of course if he will do it secretly then police would have no evidence.

When I say "country" I mean server. 

• Like 1

And over populated. Good thing you said server in the end. I mean imagine a country where no one is killed and no one dies. So crowded...

Sheesh, the toilet paper industry cannot even keep up with such a peaceful server! Who's gonna buy toilet paper when they can just use random people to do their toilet paper needs for them?

This a large part of identity will be cops and robbers. Taking out the risk of death from say, a bank heist gone awry would take away from the game. It would ruin all types of robberies.

That sounds horrible.

The robber can't fight back? It seems like all the rules of this so called "peaceful" country would just restrict other people from RPing expect in a certain way. Their are pvp free zones that are going to be in the game but I doubt a whole server their going for realism a little bit and not breaking immersion that would break it into, the world is a shit hole.

• Like 1

Or go play roblox.

Roblox has RP servers that are exactly as he is talking about planes and all and its free.

I might not like it but some people do.

• Like 1

Simply in this game, rp seems like a lot of it will be based of violence and or trouble caused in the world. If everyone were good. Things would surely get boring over time and not be interesting. With people doing very different things such as good and bad, the story of each person will be much more interesting making to rolls much more fun.

3 hours ago, minipie172 said:

Simply in this game, rp seems like a lot of it will be based of violence and or trouble caused in the world. If everyone were good. Things would surely get boring over time and not be interesting. With people doing very different things such as good and bad, the story of each person will be much more interesting making to rolls much more fun.

OK OK, i will say why  i want peace so much...

My mom and dad don't want me to play games with violence.

19 hours ago, Tymberlejk said:

OK OK, i will say why  i want peace so much...

My mom and dad don't want me to play games with violence.

@Tymberlejk theres always hello kitty online :P

Peaceful world - Seems like server where there are no cops nor criminals → freaking paradise for politicians where "crime" is made by loundering cash and manipulating others minds. Civilians will live in world of illusions where everything is OK, that could be PvE version of this mmorpg

• Like 1