Tymberlejk

Other countries

Hi guys, I've been thinking of flying in airplane... And I questioned me: Flying where?

So I think that going into another server would mean going to another country. Looking outside the airplane... A beautiful sky... And after minute of this you're in another country!

In addition to what vix said jumping on a plane to change servers would be really hard to pull off

I agree JC, having a plane to fly you to another country (server) would just add in needed NPCs and if people don't change servers that often, they would be rarely used NPCs and the devs would have put a ton of work that hasn't been started or planned for something not used often.

On 12/01/2016 at 8:21 PM, Vix said:

On 12/01/2016 at 8:10 PM, Tymberlejk said:

Hi guys, I've been thinking of flying in airplane... And I questioned me: Flying where?

So I think that going into another server would mean going to another country. Looking outside the airplane... A beautiful sky... And after minute of this you're in another country!

identity.PNG

3 minutes ago, Krystian said:

identity.PNG

There will be an airport on launch

but with no aircrafts. Aircrafts might be added in future DLCs, but planes will more likely work like the train does- it's operated by an AI/NPC, can't be owned, can't be stopped, is used to fast travel.