If I were to buy the basic pre-order version of the game (for $15 as of now) would I get a steam key on release?

I believe so, but only when the full game releases which is rumored to be sometime in 2018. The devs have said that the game will be released on steam so I'm almost positive we'll be getting keys when it releases.

Each of the modules will release as something seperate from steam and more of just a standalone launcher, which will be sent to you on the release of the modules by email im assuming.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Capped said:

I believe so, but only when the full game releases which is rumored to be sometime in 2018. The devs have said that the game will be released on steam so I'm almost positive we'll be getting keys when it releases.

Each of the modules will release as something seperate from steam and more of just a standalone launcher, which will be sent to you on the release of the modules by email im assuming.

If you buy the $15 pledge, you won't have access to any of the modules or the beta. So if you'd like to test those out you have to pledge at least $30. Just make sure you do it soon, because you won't be able to after the town square module launches. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Devonor said:

If you buy the $15 pledge, you won't have access to any of the modules or the beta. So if you'd like to test those out you have to pledge at least $30. Just make sure you do it soon, because you won't be able to after the town square module launches. 

I think you still might be able to still get access after it releases. I think I remember the devs saying after town square the prices would be increased.

• Like 3