6 hours ago, Devonor said:

Well the only reason the police would need to pay a visit is if you started illegally street racing.

You don't see many cars meets in real life do you?

• Like 1

Cars are pretty much why I breathe lol. I'll deffo keep up with all you lads in the car scene. I plan to only have an average job in beta to just rake together some funds to maybe buy an import car because I love imports.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2017 at 5:58 PM, ItsJedi said:

I'm not sure exactly how many of you would be interested in this sort of thing, but once the full game releases, i would love to set up car meets and meet a ton of you all. I am huge into cars and cant wait to see how the devs have in store for us customization wise and i cant wait to see what you all do with your cars in game. I dont really care what kind of car you drive, muscle, import, truck, offroad, beater, bike, i just want a large social gathering of like minded people where we can all just sort of hang out and check out each others cars and get to know each other. I do plan on playing this with a good friend of mine but he isnt into cars like i am. Age doesnt really matter to me either as long as we're all respectful of each others cars and mature about everything. Sure the RP scenarios will be there for rivalries and races, but in all, i want for there to be a group of people who get to know each other and develop a true friendship all because we decided to go hang out with our cars.

I guess, i kind of want to know you guy's thoughts on this. Would it be something that many of you would be interested in? Would anyone care to join me in opening a shop? Let me know your thoughts and hopefully we can continue to develop friendships starting here.

See ya guys around!

Jack Leyhe

*EDIT* Devonor makes a good point. If we have enough people, would you guys be interested in me creating a steam group for the meets so everyone is notified of when and where? Seems like a good idea. I would also love to set up an actual car group in game with a name and logo for those interested to put on their cars (If thats something that we can do) Let me know, glad to see some interest in this.

*EDIT 2* Discord Link here------>  https://discord.gg/Pt9KcHP

Definitely create a steam group, I'll join.

• Like 2

I am definitely down for this idea, love the car scene and it would be really fun to do this in game.

• Like 1

dont forget, you can join the discord group and discuss possible names and things like that before i make the steam group

7 hours ago, ItsJedi said:

dont forget, you can join the discord group and discuss possible names and things like that before i make the steam group

Which we will be discussing about in depth hopefully later tonight and have a final name!