SIG SAUER MPX SIG_SAUER_SIG_MPX_Machine_Pistol_Submach

M249 SAW 

AK-12

HK-417

ARX-160

Ruger SuperHawk 8"

M1911

OA-15 M7

( those are MY fav guns that i want in the game even if they will never be in the game.) 

On 7/24/2017 at 9:18 AM, Rekter said:

The devs strongly dislike the idea of snipers, even more they dislike the idea of silenced snipers, there wont even be long range sights.

no juice, no paper, no clout. can you give me evidence/proof of where they don't like snipers/silencers/long range sights? also I think a sight as much of a 4x zoom like an acog sight or hybrid sight would be adequate enough.

Edited by Xavier
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Xavier said:

no juice, no paper, no clout. can you give me evidence/proof of where they don't like snipers/silencers/long range sights? also I think a sight as much of a 4x zoom like an acog sight or hybrid sight would be adequate enough.

It's been said on various occasions on live stream during their gaming hours, and on the forums as well.

Try this: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/search/?&q="no sniper"&sortby=relevancy It's common knowledge by now that there will be no sniper rifles. It's been called on multiple times. As well as that max scope will be a 2x on the hunting rifle. We'll have to see post release if anything will change.

Edit: also THIS is your ultimate proof: 

Edited by Genesai
  • Like 1

On 7/30/2017 at 7:40 PM, Genesai said:

It's been said on various occasions on live stream during their gaming hours, and on the forums as well.

Try this: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/search/?&q="no sniper"&sortby=relevancy It's common knowledge by now that there will be no sniper rifles. It's been called on multiple times. As well as that max scope will be a 2x on the hunting rifle. We'll have to see post release if anything will change.

Edit: also THIS is your ultimate proof: 

yeet. ok. chill. hit me up bruh