Capped

Shut down!

5 minutes ago, Capped said:

Nah the png is good. :) Thanks, are you sure you don't want any payment?

Well... Now that you mention it. Payment, like what?

7 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Well... Now that you mention it. Payment, like what?

lmao, that was more of me being nice but hoping you'd say no lmao. I'm kinda broke until next month.

6 minutes ago, Capped said:

lmao, that was more of me being nice but hoping you'd say no lmao. I'm kinda broke until next month.

Well... I'm in no rush. What'd you have in mind?

5 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Well... I'm in no rush. What'd you have in mind?

I dunno really.

6 minutes ago, Capped said:

I dunno really.

How about we'll say you just owe me one then. :P

If I'm ever kidnapped, and the bad guys use your transport service to move me. Play along for a while, and then let me go.
... Or whatever I ask if I need something later.

5 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

How about we'll say you just owe me one then. :P

If I'm ever kidnapped, and the bad guys use your transport service to move me. Play along for a while, and then let me go.
... Or whatever I ask if I need something later.

Sounds good ;)

51 minutes ago, Capped said:

Sounds good ;)

Eh, actually... Just take it. Or whatever. I don't need it anyway. It's just something I whipped together in like five minutes.

Okay, maybe not five minutes. I probably spent a little longer than I should have on gag. But hey, if you like it, all the better!

On 5/2/2017 at 8:16 AM, Capped said:

Orbis™ Transportation packages: 

10 Ride Pack - $75                              1 Month Subscription: $99/month

25 Ride Pack - $199                            Yearly Subscription: $999/year

50 Ride Pack - $499                            Any ride on an Orbis™ Bus without a Ride Pack or subscription will cost $14.

Some price suggestions for you. By putting the price 99 instead 100, you're making the prices seem cheaper for the customer. And are more likely to get more sales.

5 hours ago, Norway174 said:

Some price suggestions for you. By putting the price 99 instead 100, you're making the prices seem cheaper for the customer. And are more likely to get more sales.

True, thanks :)

Hello @Capped! I really like how much effort you are putting into not only this post, but your website as well! I can tell you really care about your business. That is why I would like to join! I understand I have to send in an application, but I would like to do that once the website is up and running if that's fine. I just wanted to say you truly seem like you want this business to succeed, and I appreciate someone like that!

I wanted to ask you about how payment would work. As far as I know, Orbis is a premium service where people buy packages that give them a "membership" to ride the bus a certain amount of times. How would they bus drivers get payed in this situation, as they wouldn't get commissions from people stepping up to the bus and paying then and there. If you could clarify, that'd be great. Again, I look forward to making an application to your business, and good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

Hello @Capped! I really like how much effort you are putting into not only this post, but your website as well! I can tell you really care about your business. That is why I would like to join! I understand I have to send in an application, but I would like to do that once the website is up and running if that's fine. I just wanted to say you truly seem like you want this business to succeed, and I appreciate someone like that!

I wanted to ask you about how payment would work. As far as I know, Orbis is a premium service where people buy packages that give them a "membership" to ride the bus a certain amount of times. How would they bus drivers get payed in this situation, as they wouldn't get commissions from people stepping up to the bus and paying then and there. If you could clarify, that'd be great. Again, I look forward to making an application to your business, and good luck!

Hi,

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for showing interest in our company! Before I discuss how the drivers will be paid, I'd like to state that people will be able to ride our buses without memberships, the memberships are simply a premium so you won't have to constantly pay every time you need a bus ride. This will help with things such as sometimes forgetting your wallet at home or something; if you have a membership, you won't even need your wallet. Also, memberships are a bit cheaper in the long run then $10 per ride. Plus, if someone goes ahead and buys a membership, typically they will either feel obligated to use all of their trips they purchased, hence giving us more business, or they will have already given us a bunch of money and forget to ride.

So, onto how the drivers will get paid. So, each driver will be required to have a google doc open that I create and share with them that will show me things like: does the customer have a membership, if not state that they didn't, etc. There will also be another google doc full of the customers that have a membership purchased.

When signing up for a membership, the customer will be asked if there was a driver who referred them or persuaded them to buy a membership. If they do happen to give your name, you will earn a small (5-10) percentage of their first membership purchase. If they then purchase a new one, your percentage increases. Also, 50% of each $10 ride (from people without a membership) will go to the driver who was on duty for their purchase. That means you get $5 per non-premium customer. Now don't worry, you'll be getting a base salary which I cannot discuss out in the public just for safety reasons, but if you are accepted, we'll talk more about it! 

As far as the website and applications go, the website is almost complete and the application page is all that is left to be designed! I'll be sure to let you know when our website is completely launched!

Again, thank you for showing interest in our company! If you have any further questions please feel free to either leave another post on the thread or PM me directly! Looking forward to getting an application from you!

Best regards, 

Capped - CEO & Founder of Orbis™ Transportation

? Orbis™ Transportation ?

Application

-  What country do you live in?  
Australia                                                                              
 -  
Why should we consider you for our company? I'm currently in two Milsim units on ArmA 3 (WSC and Foxhound International) and I have experience work with money as I work at a Supermarket (IGA if you'd like to know :P)

-  How often will you be online? (e.g. 4-6 hours)  Around 8-13 hours usually, depends on what I have that day.

-  What are your ideal work hours? (e.g. 9am-5pm) 
I'm usually online from 9am till 5pm - 10pm (so around 8-13 hours) 

-  What position are you applying for? Chief Financial Officer

-  Which timezone are you in? AEST (UTC+10:00)

RP INFO
Backstory:
Used to live in Australia until the age of 22 when I moved the UK for the military. I served 3 years in the Standard British army and then left when I met my wife, Jasmine. 5 years passed and we moved to Altis for a new life when an economic crisis occurred and my wife was shot between the crossfire of the Police and Criminals at the Federal reserve. I escaped Altis 3 months later to move to Stratis when CSAT moved in and killed off most the population. I met a long time friend, Geoffrey from the British army and we escaped to Italy. We moved up north where we parted ways. I checked my bank account and found 3 million dollars wired to me from an unknown source in Altis.... I had made friends. I moved to (insert Identity island name) where I blew it all on a bet and barely got out with my life. Now I live on the streets, attempting to make it up in the world again.

Character name: Ice Light (usually named Ice)
Accent: Aussie
Metal state: Recovering from Altis tragedy

Out of RP info
Name: Jack
School: Monday - Friday
Work: Changes constantly (Normally Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. 5pm - 9pm)
If I'm correct, you live in the US, I do play with US mates and I normally can play a bit earlier if they need to, but 11am for me is 8pm East coast, I think. I prefer not to wake up before 6am though because otherwise I'm tired.
I speak English and I have an Aussie sense of humour.
I do have access to calculators and can keep a track of money quite easily.

Regards
Jack(o) 

• Like 1

On 15-5-2017 at 2:10 PM, Ice_Light said:

? Orbis™ Transportation ?

Application

-  What country do you live in?  
Australia                                                                              
 -  
Why should we consider you for our company? I'm currently in two Milsim units on ArmA 3 (WSC and Foxhound International) and I have experience work with money as I work at a Supermarket (IGA if you'd like to know :P)

-  How often will you be online? (e.g. 4-6 hours)  Around 8-13 hours usually, depends on what I have that day.

-  What are your ideal work hours? (e.g. 9am-5pm) 
I'm usually online from 9am till 5pm - 10pm (so around 8-13 hours) 

-  What position are you applying for? Chief Financial Officer

-  Which timezone are you in? AEST (UTC+10:00)

RP INFO
Backstory:
Used to live in Australia until the age of 22 when I moved the UK for the military. I served 3 years in the Standard British army and then left when I met my wife, Jasmine. 5 years passed and we moved to Altis for a new life when an economic crisis occurred and my wife was shot between the crossfire of the Police and Criminals at the Federal reserve. I escaped Altis 3 months later to move to Stratis when CSAT moved in and killed off most the population. I met a long time friend, Geoffrey from the British army and we escaped to Italy. We moved up north where we parted ways. I checked my bank account and found 3 million dollars wired to me from an unknown source in Altis.... I had made friends. I moved to (insert Identity island name) where I blew it all on a bet and barely got out with my life. Now I live on the streets, attempting to make it up in the world again.

Character name: Ice Light (usually named Ice)
Accent: Aussie
Metal state: Recovering from Altis tragedy

Out of RP info
Name: Jack
School: Monday - Friday
Work: Changes constantly (Normally Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. 5pm - 9pm)
If I'm correct, you live in the US, I do play with US mates and I normally can play a bit earlier if they need to, but 11am for me is 8pm East coast, I think. I prefer not to wake up before 6am though because otherwise I'm tired.
I speak English and I have an Aussie sense of humour.
I do have access to calculators and can keep a track of money quite easily.

Regards
Jack(o) 

Okay application, however i'd like to see more experience with handling finances other than working behind a cash registry. Because with all due respect it's not the same. Further as chief of finance you won't be used as security or driver. But if you can show that you are good with finances then why not.

On 12-5-2017 at 11:44 PM, Norway174 said:

XWSCDxT.png

Looks nice @Norway174,

You have to show me how you create this and your FBI pass because i like the work you create. Thank you for creating the logo for us, however i think this would be a more "Joking" logo painted on trucks rather than a official logo. However the idea is nice and maybe i could work it out for a official logo.

-Arcanion

-  What country do you live in? Canada                                                                      

-  Why should we consider you for our company? Well I'm planning on putting in a bunch of hours so working for you and me advertising would greatly expand your company. I'm quite a good driver so assuming driving is relatively how I expect it to be then I would greatly benefit you being a Taxi driver, spreading the name of the company!

-  How often will you be online? (e.g. 4-6 hours) At least 4+ hours usually everyday.                                             

-  What are your ideal work hours? (e.g. 9am-5pm) 4pm - 10PM give or take a few hours.

-  What position are you applying for? Taxi Driver

-  Which timezone are you in? MST

Edited by Kellog

16 hours ago, Arcanion said:

Okay application, however i'd like to see more experience with handling finances other than working behind a cash registry. Because with all due respect it's not the same. Further as chief of finance you won't be used as security or driver. But if you can show that you are good with finances then why not.

He has already been rejected. His timezone difference from ours is way far behind and isn't suitable for him to ever meet up with me, the CEO, which is really important in a company.

6 minutes ago, Kellog said:

-  What country do you live in? Canada                                                                      

-  Why should we consider you for our company? Well I'm planning on putting in a bunch of hours so working for you and me advertising would greatly expand your company. I'm quite a good driver so assuming driving is relatively how I expect it to be then I would greatly benefit you being a Taxi driver, spreading the name of the company!

-  How often will you be online? (e.g. 4-6 hours) At least 4+ hours usually everyday.                                             

-  What are your ideal work hours? (e.g. 9am-5pm) 4pm - 10PM give or take a few hours.

-  What position are you applying for? Taxi Driver

-  Which timezone are you in? MST

Please Welcome Our New Employee!

Welcome, @Kellog, to Orbis™ Transportation!

He will be taking on the role of Taxi Driver!

• Like 2

What country do you live in?  I live in the United States of America.

Why should we consider you for our company? As you will see if I you hire me, I am a dedicated employee and will put in as much hours as I can. I can guarantee you that I would be a great asset to the company. I am also confident in my ability to drive a taxi between places, and memorize locations (if need be).

How often will you be online? On average, I will most likely be online about 4 hours a day. 

What are your ideal work hours? 7 AM - 3 PM.

What position are you applying for? Taxi driver.

Which time zone do you live in? MDT/Mountain Daylight Time (UTC - 6:00).

Edited by URSAMAJOR03
A double space
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, wizard2894 said:

I would like to apply as CFO

No need to say you'd like to apply. Look towards the bottom of the original post, there is an application layout. Copy and paste it into your next reply and fill it out with your answers :) 

I can see this being the major transport system in identity.  It is very professional.  Good luck :)

• Like 1

On 5/29/2017 at 4:29 AM, Prevantis said:

I can see this being the major transport system in identity.  It is very professional.  Good luck :)

Thanks, I'm planning on adding another feature to the company :)