Aziz

apocalypse

I want The happens lets say every 3 months there will be a zombie apocalypse for a day like and event update. after 3 more months we will have an alien apocalypse for a day. it will be cool all the players go together fighting together

12 minutes ago, Aziz said:

I want The happens lets say every 3 months there will be a zombie apocalypse for a day like and event update. after 3 more months we will have an alien apocalypse for a day. it will be cool all the players go together fighting together

I want The happens, let's say... no

• Like 1

*gets on identity*

*taps continue*

*walks outside and lasers are shooting*

*does*

*contemplated what just happened to my life sim*

*gets off, uninstalls identity*

• Like 1

I feel like it could be more of  a Halloween event rather than "every 3 months". 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NutterButter said:

*gets on identity*

*taps continue*

*walks outside and lasers are shooting*

*does*

*contemplated what just happened to my life sim*

*gets off, uninstalls identity*

then uninstall it we dont players like u really

15 minutes ago, Aziz said:

then uninstall it we dont players like u really

It's cause I'm too cool for you isn't it. 

You upset I'm still young, and loving it?

Woot! Go energy!

But I gotta uninstall you the old fashioned way first- 

Remeber the 'white out' for permanent fuck ups- I got my own special blends ready to blend you back into dirt, or matter- or star dust. 

Lolol

Edited by NutterButter

9 hours ago, Aziz said:

hell yeah dude, sweet idea

big hordes of zombies going through the town smashing everything up, then restore everything back to normal after.

or maybe some offical servers that are perm zombie mode

Although the sound of a Zombie apocalypse might be fun, I feel its vastly overused now-a-days, like someone said maybe for a halloween event, but more frequent then that would most likely feel like cliche.

4 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

or maybe some offical servers that are perm zombie mode

Zombies mode would be kinda cool, but i would think that this would only be a possibility on modded servers. For the reason that this would take them a long time to configure this into the game. I think they have enough to work on without putting any unnecessary things in for the meantime.

Identity wont have one every month or something like that, but they might have seasonal events as such. On halloween, they might have it so you can trick or treat, and even maybe a zombie apocalypse halfway through the night.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KevinLangston said:

Identity wont have one every month or something like that, but they might have seasonal events as such. On halloween, they might have it so you can trick or treat, and even maybe a zombie apocalypse halfway through the night.  

Ik where I'm spending my birthdays! Zombie pocolypse!

It would be nice with seasonal events, e.i: Christmas with presents, snow, evergreen and certain events. Easter with eggs and certain events and so on. 

Some players could spawn as zombies and try to infect everyone during Halloween. 
Zombies win: Governor is infected/Majority of the population is infected. 
Survivors win: Governor is not infected/Majority of the zombies are cured.

However, server owners should be able to choose if they wish this upon their server ...and these events should occur once a year, not every month IMO. Events such as these has to feel special and presents/items recieved during them should be treated as rare/unique memories. Most of the SA:MP servers has a good system for seasonal events.

Please report and ignore people who aren't realizing they are making this community look unwelcoming and shitty, and don't feed them.

Edited by Fursten
Just giving an advice after I realized a lot of comments are off-topic and hostile
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@Vix How about Notervix or Vixering I think they both sound good B|:ph34r:

I'm not a pedophile D:

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

I'm not a pedophile D:

Oh I'm sureeeee @Notering would hate it if you were..... :ph34r:

Sarcasm

Edited by Kickapoo

@Aziz i think you think wong about identity. you should try this: buy gta iv, download a map and zombie mod, ask your friends to do the same and play the multiplayer with called mods (not gta v, you'll get banned instantly)

I have hidden a bunch of posts in this thread. Lets stay on topic and stop with the personal attacks!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Notering said:

@Kickapoo Stop getting into my sex life you bastard.

It would be very hard to get into a sex life that doesn't exist....

wOaH....O.o

On 1/12/2016 at 2:33 AM, Aziz said:

Is this a joke. If you actually think Identity is going to be one of these terrible games just leave. You really won't like the game.

• Like 1

Zombie dedicated servers would make a bit more sense, but events starting in regular RP servers wouldn't be a good idea

I like the idea too, but I think their can be a better more realistic way. Their could be an apocalypse minigame every Halloween in game where some people join zombies and others choose to fight the zombies. The zombies could have a realistic zombie looking costume with the zombie walking animation if they add that. The zombies could also have more speed, strength, jump height, and more health during the minigame. Or they could just add the zombie virus event. 

On 1/12/2016 at 9:16 AM, Vix said:

On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 4:33 PM, Aziz said:

16 hours ago, Striker said:

I like the idea too, but I think their can be a better more realistic way. Their could be an apocalypse minigame every Halloween in game where some people join zombies and others choose to fight the zombies. The zombies could have a realistic zombie looking costume with the zombie walking animation if they add that. The zombies could also have more speed, strength, jump height, and more health during the minigame. Or they could just add the zombie virus event. 

Go play H1Z1 or DayZ ffs! This is Identity, a life sim, not a zombie apocalypse simulator! There's way too many of those on the market!

• Like 1

On 2/6/2016 at 1:13 PM, BluePandaIta said:

Go play H1Z1 or DayZ ffs! This is Identity, a life sim, not a zombie apocalypse simulator! There's way too many of those on the market!

Well, go ahead and be surprised if they add the zombie virus event. They said they might.

Edited by Striker
  • Like 1