Aziz

apocalypse

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

you still don'T get it. thanks for raging

Oh I'm not raging or mad at all, I just pointed out the facts. Perceive it however you want.

2 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Oh I'm not raging or mad at all, I just pointed out the facts. Perceive it however you want.

you're writing that you're not raging while you're raging because someone else doesn't like and hate what you like and hate meh

16 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

you're writing that you're not raging while you're raging because someone else doesn't like and hate what you like and hate meh

Ah I see what you're trying to pull off, you're pretending to be trolling so people wouldn't think less of you due to your stupidity in your posts this thread. Nice try!

@Atmosphere is making more sence to me than @Shimozukachi

I don't understand your memes either. From what I can gather atmosphere is trying to discuss with Shimozukachi but all Shimozukachi is going is just trolling his replies to try and rage him.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Ah I see what you're trying to pull off, you're pretending to be trolling so people wouldn't think less of you due to your stupidity in your posts this thread. Nice try!

okay you've made me reach the next step of nonsense... accept that i'm german!

10 hours ago, Chuc said:

@Atmosphere is making more sence to me than @Shimozukachi

I don't understand your memes either. From what I can gather atmosphere is trying to discuss with Shimozukachi but all Shimozukachi is going is just trolling his replies to try and rage him.

what memes?

Zombies are old shitty boring and overused.

Atmosphere is just carrying on the argument and filling this thread with replies NO ONE FUCKING NEEDS. Also zombies.

And shimo is just contradicting himself all the time, his arguments don't make sense, and he can't handle the idea of a private server with zombies (which wouldn't affect him)

Atmosphere is just carrying on the argument and filling this thread with replies NO ONE FUCKING NEEDS. Also zombies.

And shimo is just contradicting himself all the time, his arguments don't make sense, and he can't handle the idea of a private server with zombies (which wouldn't affect him)

3 hours ago, Crumby said:

it's more because i have to repeat myself infinite times and it gets boring someday. i don't care about any private server :D

40 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

welp, i've tryed. thanks for helping @Crumby but it looks like @Atmosphere is an unsafeable d*ck

Like.. Are you genuinely this retarded? Or what? Lmfao.

13 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Like.. Are you genuinely this retarded? Or what? Lmfao.

am i really the retatd? it looks more like you're the retatd OMFGLMFAOROFLBBQCOPTER

I did think zombies but I don't know, maybe some servers (not the official servers) but others will add it. 

I think we should have an event where we can like get a plane and fly it through a few towers. Or there should be an event where you send your kid to school then you drive by and like shoot it up or some shit. Like if you agree I hope this gets added, no sarcasm involved at all!

24 minutes ago, bus said:

I think we should have an event where we can like get a plane and fly it through a few towers. Or there should be an event where you send your kid to school then you drive by and like shoot it up or some shit. Like if you agree I hope this gets added, no sarcasm involved at all!

dont think we have schools tbh