Magor57

Hello from Prague, Czech Republic (middle Europe)

Hi guys! I was so happy when I got your mail! I am so looking forward to this awesome game. I backed it on Kickstarter the second I saw it and am patiently waiting and stalking you on identitys FB page, liking every new photo, post, anyhing and everything. So again, very excited to be here and to be a part of this awesome project! Cheers!

This was the welcoming part. Feel free to stop there. Here is something longer about my roleplay gaming experiences. Probably nobody is gonna be interested in that, but still. Can't hurt, right :)

Roleplay gaming history:

Used to play alot of roleplay DayZ (about a year), then got addicted on Amarok servers of Altis Life (Arma 3 Roleplay mod) (about half a year), then played a little on Asylum servers aswell. Then played a little Arma 3 Life. Tried some H1Z1, but 98% of people did not even try to roleplay. I spent most of my RP gaming on amazing Amarok, which was glorious. From my year or so playing DayZ I learned that like money, loot is, was and will be (lost :D) again. You loot some, kill some, die, repeat. After a month, that was not for me anymore. All I did was I met people and talked to them, creating unique interactions. Some deserved to be killed, some to be helped. It heavily depended on my mood and on behavior of others. The point is I did not loot and loot and loot. I seized opportunities to create friends and enemies. All while roleplaying, having fun and enjoying every bit of it.

In Altis life on Amarok, I spent most time by doing what some players would consider wasting time, and others would consider it "the true enjoying of roleplay". Basicaly, I did not even try to earn any money. I just stayed in the middle of Kavala (main city) and talked to people. There were some kidnapings, some murders, some robberies, some arguing with cops, some honest earning money with random people. I just walked the path that was suddenly set before me by my mood and other's. Someone kidnaped me? I played along and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed every second of Altis.

So yeah, I am pretty hyped for Identity. I backed it on kickstarter the moment I found it, thanks to some random dude on Amarok Gaming who told me about it.

Welcome to the forums ^_^ You certainly have some experience when it comes to this kind of game!