Hanshi-Toshiro

Midnight Chasers - Street Racing and Car Meetups

MC_logo_smaller.png

Midnight Chasers

Street Racing & Meetups

Hello, we are the Midnight Chasers. Founded by a couple of friends in their basement hideout, this small team of organizers will bring modified meetups and illegal street racing to the island.

The organization is run by 3 (currently) managers who will host a range of events including:

- Modified Meets. Includes muscle, JDM, EDM and other car sub-cultures.

- Street Races

- Rally stages and monitored races

- Drift sessions/touge runs

- Drag Races at tracks and timed track runs

and many, many more...

We are car lovers within and always have been. A lot of our experience comes from both IRL and from the insane amount of car meetups we have both joined and hosted within GTA V.

Before each event, we will be putting up our own custom posters onto both the forum and possibly our own website when the time comes. 
These posters will include time and date, the type of event and what theme of cars will be allowed at such event.

Here is an example:

58f4a6614dbc6_HighEndCityRace.thumb.png.

Events such as meetups will be open for everyone and will be free. Races, on the other hand, will have a buy-in price in which small amount of money will come to the organizers and the rest will go to the winner of the race. For example, a buy-in price of $100. $25 with go to us and $75 will go to the winner.

Current Organizers

The King  @Hanshi-Toshiro

The Baron @JonathanTaylor

The Duke @AlphaQue

Each organizer has their own separate roles within the organization such as treasurer and some will only work with specific events.

CLUB

Depending on what your fashion is, whether it be street racing, drag racing, drifting or doing rally. You have the chance of being an actual member of the club, instead of just coming to our meets. Of course their are some guidelines. Men and Women must agree to the terms below.

1. Attend a certain amount of meets, get to know the regulars, the staff and current members.

4. You must show your worth to the club (sounds cringe but keep reading). In order for a member to notice you, you must show to them that you are better than the average racer and car culture enthusiast.

2. A current member must sponsor you (Basically recommend you) and show you the in and outs of the club.

3. You must shadow you sponsor for a minimum of three weeks. Depending on your degree of knowledge of the club and cars the weeks can stretch or shorten.

MORE RULES TO COME!

58f4a66921008_OffroadRace.thumb.png.ac9b

Thank you for taking a look at our new organization and we hope to see you on the road, and at our events of course...

Feel free to comment and ask question or suggestions.

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

Hey guys. I'm Hanshi Toshiro, a close freind to Jonathan Taylor. Some decisions have been made and I now have become the new king of the club.

Some new "additions" have been added. 

- Racers now have the option to become legit members of the club

14 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

MC_logo_smaller.png

Midnight Chasers

Street Racing & Meetups

Hello, we are the Midnight Chasers. Founded by a couple of friends in their basement hideout, this small team of organizers will bring modified meetups and illegal street racing to the island.

We are not a company and will not be hiring so-called drivers or racers. Instead, the organization is run by 3 (currently) managers who will host a range of events including:

- Modified Meets

- Street Races

- Rally's

- Drift Races

- Drag Races

and much more...

We are car lovers within and always have been. A lot of our experience comes from both IRL and from the insane amount of car meetups we have both joined and hosted within GTA V.

Before each event, we will be putting up our own custom posters onto both the forum and possibly our own website when the time comes. 
These posters will include time and date, the type of event and what theme of cars will be allowed at such event.

Here is an example:

58f4a6614dbc6_HighEndCityRace.thumb.png.

Events such as meetups will be open for everyone and will be free. Races, on the other hand, will have a buy-in price in which small amount of money will come to the organizers and the rest will go to the winner of the race. For example, a buy-in price of $100. $25 with go to us and $75 will go to the winner.

Current Organizers

The King  @Hanshi-Toshiro

The Baron @JonathanTaylor

The Duke @AlphaQue

Each organizer has their own separate roles within the organization such as treasurer and some will only work with specific events.

CLUB

Depending on what your fashion is, whether it be street racing, drag racing, drifting or doing rally. You have the chance of being an actual member of the club, instead of just coming to our meets. Of course their are some guidelines. Men and Women must agree to the terms below.

1. Attend a certain amount of meets, get to know the regulars, the staff and current members.

4. You must show your worth to the club (sounds cringe but keep reading). In order for a member to notice you, you must show to them that you are better than the average racer and car culture enthusiast.

2. A current member must sponsor you (Basically recommend you) and show you the in and outs of the club.

3. You must shadow you sponsor for a minimum of three weeks. Depending on your degree of knowledge of the club and cars the weeks can stretch or shorten.

MORE RULES TO COME!

58f4a66921008_OffroadRace.thumb.png.ac9b

Thank you for taking a look at our new organization and we hope to see you on the road, and at our events of course...

Feel free to comment and ask question or suggestions.

Looks really good.

if i had something that needed to be shipped fast and is possibly illegal, would you guys deliver?

Edited by NyanRadscorpion
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2017 at 1:29 PM, Vilix said:

I'd consider joining.

Hi, sorry for the late response. Moved into a new apartment over the weekend. I'm glad you are interested! Message me if you want to talk more.

On 5/1/2017 at 8:07 AM, NyanRadscorpion said:

if i had something that needed to be shipped fast and is possibly illegal, would you guys deliver?

Sorry for the late response. 

Yes, we will deliver! 

Colours clash a little too much, I like where it's going though.

Might be worth learning Adobe Illustrator to get into sticker making.

4 hours ago, flowermouth said:

Colours clash a little too much, I like where it's going though.

Might be worth learning Adobe Illustrator to get into sticker making.

yea., was a little bored. Made this on Photoshop. 

5 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Aren't you a hitman/mafia person? 

Why would you want to join The Midnight Chasers?

I don't know what you're talking about, and sure i'll join the Midnight Chasers.

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I don't know what you're talking about, and sure i'll join the Midnight Chasers.

No, no no. The process takes time. Read the post. 

What i'm saying is aren't you like a hitman? This is a non criminal organization, the only illegal things we dabble in are illegal car parts and street racing.

6 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

No, no no. The process takes time. Read the post. 

What i'm saying is aren't you like a hitman? This is a non criminal organization, the only illegal things we dabble in are illegal car parts and street racing.

Hitman? I dabble in the illegal spectrum of things and do contracts here and there. 

*Add non criminal to the OP.

Edited by Zeus

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Hitman? I dabble in the illegal spectrum of things and do contracts here and there. 

Can I ask what you mean by contracts? 

Will there be a more stance/show car competitions. I feel like that will bring some people in and myself

5 minutes ago, Kryptonix said:

Will there be a more stance/show car competitions. I feel like that will bring some people in and myself

Yep! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Can I ask what you mean by contracts? 

It's a shame my personal life conflicts with an event that has nothing to do with it. Good luck with the car meet ups.

Edited by Zeus

10 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Sorry for the late response. 

Yes, we will deliver! 

Great man that sounds fun for you and for me

• Like 1

Hey guys! I would love to be apart of this group! My main focus in this game will be driving and racing related! 
My crew I started is in the pick up and deliver business: 

So if you need anything transported we can take care of it!
Also I use the Adobe Suite so if you need anything designed I could do it for you! I designed a poster based off your template and I could design lots of things for the group!
1677c78.jpg
Looking forward to being a part of an awesome community!

1zz722v.jpg

Edited by EldonTheNoble

On 5/7/2017 at 1:46 PM, EldonTheNoble said:

Hey guys! I would love to be apart of this group! My main focus in this game will be driving and racing related! 
My crew I started is in the pick up and deliver business: 

So if you need anything transported we can take care of it!
Also I use the Adobe Suite so if you need anything designed I could do it for you! I designed a poster based off your template and I could design lots of things for the group!
1677c78.jpg
Looking forward to being a part of an awesome community!

Sorry I could not get to you earlier! 

I would love to see you try out for the club, I'm so exited that you are interested!!! 

And that poster, what an amazing shot. Set up perfect in the format. Also, we could definitely use your organization. We plan on buying and shipping illegal/legal parts for street racers and such. Possibly delivering them to other businesses and right to their doorstep. 

Please message me to talk business and such :)

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro