Shieldsy

What rank have you bought from the shop ?

What rank did you buy from the shop  

159 members have voted

1. 1. What rank do you have ?

On 5/4/2017 at 1:09 PM, Flappy said:

4 weeks of food hmmm or a lifetime of identity fun :D:)

ya got a good point but what about the hot Cheetos and Takis

On 5/4/2017 at 2:09 PM, Flappy said:

4 weeks of food hmmm or a lifetime of identity fun :D:)

I can survive on Ramen for a few weeks. 

On 4/29/2017 at 7:56 AM, Tourist said:

I'm poor, so only bought citizen.  Four copies though.

Hue hue hue hue hue.

I only bought the citiziens thing because that's all i could afford.

Edited by Identified
Spelling mistake
  • Like 1

The VIP isn't even the most expensive one you can buy, it is now but originally before they became unavailable to buy there was other ones to buy and the most expensive was 5000 dollars ??

7 hours ago, Blue_Foot said:

Good to see that most people bought Founder like me

Most people bought the founder pack because it was the cheapest one to buy that allowed access to modules and beta, with the game being skeptically viewed by many it's no wonder most people didn't buy the more expensive ones, I bought the VIP because fuck it I want the game and devs to do exceptionally well and hey why not get the best stuff while I'm at it 

22 minutes ago, Seabaru said:

Made a poor money management decision and bought VIP :D But I think it's worth it 

Nice! I progressively reached Speed Demon for now. Not sure I'll be willing to pay an extra $250 though. But hey, the main goal of those pledges are to support Asylum and their work! The rewards are nice, but nothing too game changing to be honest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LordBenji said:

Nice! I progressively reached Speed Demon for now. Not sure I'll be willing to pay an extra $250 though. But hey, the main goal of those pledges are to support Asylum and their work! The rewards are nice, but nothing too game changing to be honest.

I agree. I felt kinda silly buying the $500 package but it was more to support the devs than anything.

• Like 1

I'm not sure but i might get VIP... i just don't want to have a situation where it turns out it wasn't worth the cost.

(atm im founders)

2 minutes ago, Trisword said:

I'm not sure but i might get VIP... i just don't want to have a situation where it turns out it wasn't worth the cost.

(atm im founders)

VIP gives a lot of stuff, two bedroom apartment with a dozen outfits, two car garage, 4000 dollars, sports car and everything else like the founders hat etc, it's worth it 

I decided in two steps. At first I went for Biker, but soon after I upgraded to Speed Demon. It's only $250 dollar, and feels like less in Euro. But I'm not doubling it. :P