turtlespies

Joining the police force

In order to join the police force in Identity will you have to go through a series of training exercises or perhaps will you have to attend a police school? Or do you just sign up and go without any special training and then from there you progress and unlock things and abilities? Also sorry for all the questions but, also to sign up will you have to be a certain age in real life like on Altis Life?

Joining the police force on official servers will be largely automated. We anticipate that there will be some training tutorial and a quiz at the end that you will be required to complete in order to play as a cop.

Private servers will have much more control over this, and can choose to white-list specific individuals rather than allow the automated system to decide.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, charlieboy said:

I think there should be a test and i dont think it should be easy either

Realistically it should be complicated, yes. But if it was complicated that means not as many people would be attracted to the occupation of police officer.

4 minutes ago, lukemac said:

Realistically it should be complicated, yes. But if it was complicated that means not as many people would be attracted to the occupation of police officer.

i just mean you should be quizzed on the full details of your job and it should maybe be timed too to keep the google heads getting the job and breaking immersion

2 minutes ago, charlieboy said:

i just mean you should be quizzed on the full details of your job and it should maybe be timed too to keep the google heads getting the job and breaking immersion

People just want to have fun not be quizzed as if they were in school. But yes I see what you are saying. In my opinion it should be a test on:

1) Fitness

2) Radio codes

3) Professionalism 

4) Understanding what to do in certain situations.

I think the most important point is number 4 we need people to understand their responsibilities and be ably to apply themselves. haha hear me? i hate myself haha but we do need this

24 minutes ago, charlieboy said:

I think the most important point is number 4 we need people to understand their responsibilities and be ably to apply themselves. haha hear me? i hate myself haha but we do need this

I was thinking.... the question could go like this (a majority of them)

In *a situation* would you...

1) *Answer*

2) *Answer*

3) *Answer*

• Like 1

Or how much of a fine or even pints on a licence would you give for speeding?

jesus i just thought imagine if you lost your license and had to get the buss all the time haha

13 minutes ago, charlieboy said:

Or how much of a fine or even pints on a licence would you give for speeding?

jesus i just thought imagine if you lost your license and had to get the buss all the time haha

That's a different topic.

6 hours ago, lukemac said:

Making it complicated makes it more fun :). Maybe some servers could control what the test will be like?

I think it should be a simplified version of most police accademies. In police training there's a variety of skills taught and different ways of teaching them. So let's say for an example there's shooting training, then driving training, then learning the laws, and then investigation training or some form of specialized training that focuses on a certain part of law enforcement. So a traffic cop would learn a few different things after general training than a gang enforcement cop would. Just an idea, what do y'all think?