Fabulous

Planes ( hear me out)

I know there wont be player controllable planes in the game for obvious reasons but what about a plane that is controlled by an AI
I would love to fly in a plane and look out of the window

They don't want useless NPCs, and AI plane with AI pilot is useless. They'd have to make an airport, a plane, plane's interior, a pilot, a course of the flight and so much more just to make an aircraft in a game where they absolutely don't want aircrafts. It's a waste of time and resources in my opinion. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

You are breaking my heart here

I'm sorry doggy :c They're going to make some "aircraft proofing" in case they'll ever add them in future DLC, but that won't happen too fast. 

Gliders, squirrel suits or small free falling/ gliding opjects could be a great sport addition. Perhaps a future addon after release.

30 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

I would like some decorative planes flying around in the sky, just to get some life in the game world

No! That would just take up unnecessary resources form the server..

5 minutes ago, intyala said:

No! That would just take up unnecessary resources form the server..

I'm not talking about EXTREME HIGH QUALITY planes, just some lights in a shape of a plane that you can see in the night that would make the game more immersive

1 hour ago, BluePandaIta said:

I'm not talking about EXTREME HIGH QUALITY planes, just some lights in a shape of a plane that you can see in the night that would make the game more immersive

There are islands and even countries without airports that you have to travel to by ship.

You'd know if you played Plague INC. v.v

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Vix said:

There are islands and even countries without airports that you have to travel to by ship.

You'd know if you played Plague INC. v.v

I did play plague INC. and planes can just fly above the island, they don't have to land on it.

It's like flying from Italy to the U.K. , you fly over France and a bit of Germany but you don't land on it ¬¬

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

I did play plague INC. and planes can just fly above the island, they don't have to land on it.

It's like flying from Italy to the U.K. , you fly over France and a bit of Germany but you don't land on it ¬¬

If there's no airport on an Island, you can't land there.

Though Identity will have an airport for future proofing...

17 hours ago, Vix said:

If there's no airport on an Island, you can't land there.

Though Identity will have an airport for future proofing...

I JUST said, planes can fly over island, even if there's no airport.

Flying  from the city "A" to the city "B" and flying over an island doesn't mean you have to land on the island.

I'm not saying that planes should land on an ajrport because of some unknown reasons, i just said that it would be nice to see planes fly in the sky, so it will seem like there's life outside the island and we're not playing in a zombie apocalypse.

5 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

I JUST said, planes can fly over island, even if there's no airport.

Flying  from the city "A" to the city "B" and flying over an island doesn't mean you have to land on the island.

I'm not saying that planes should land on an ajrport because of some unknown reasons, i just said that it would be nice to see planes fly in the sky, so it will seem like there's life outside the island and we're not playing in a zombie apocalypse.

But it's just a waste of time to design an airplane, animate an airplane and design a route for the airplane. :/ Not saying it's a bad idea, just saying it shouldn't be something we see on launch. They have a lot of more important things and features to focus on. I'd much rather see something we as a player can interact with rather than something to look at from time to time...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

But it's just a waste of time to design an airplane, animate an airplane and design a route for the airplane. :/ Not saying it's a bad idea, just saying it shouldn't be something we see on launch. They have a lot of more important things and features to focus on. I'd much rather see something we as a player can interact with rather than something to look at from time to time...

Ok, i'm starting to think you didn't even read what i wrote.

I said i don't want 4k Super realistic airplanes, i just said that some lights in the distance would be nice to see maybe at night and maybe a tinee tiny white arrow with contrails.

3 hours ago, BluePandaIta said:

Ok, i'm starting to think you didn't even read what i wrote.

I said i don't want 4k Super realistic airplanes, i just said that some lights in the distance would be nice to see maybe at night and maybe a tinee tiny white arrow with contrails.

if there are lights everyone wants ai planes. if there are ai planes everyone wants to fly them. if it's not usable by a player it won't be available ingame

• Like 2