ollieow

Vatos Locos

Hey Guys,

I've decided that i will be starting up a rival gang, due to myself showing all my friends this game who are now on board to join me. We refer ourselves as a nation that shares common aspects. We are the ones that do the work in the streets which has given our Brotherhood a strong logic of violent and armed defense of our neighborhoods. Vatos Locos have a strong sense of family and want to work together to achieve satisfaction to all members.

This Gang if for all those who are interested in a life of crime with a family that will support you choosing your identity.

I would die for my Brother, I don't care, it is my family, my blood: for this I will always swear to be Vatos Locos.

VatoLoco.jpg

Rank List:

1. General: He is the clubs figurehead and is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or the media. The General is the chairman at club meetings.

2. Commanders: The Commanders are often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isn’t always the case. It’s his job to make sure that matters passed at club meetings are carried out satisfactorily.

3. Captains: Captains are in charge of all the Sergeants and officers they give all the orders and are the main holder of information for all things gang and police related, The Captains will also lead the big jobs.

4. Sergeants: The Sergeants roles are for the big jobs: Robberies, Heists, Kidnapping, Hitmen, Large drug trafficking, Money laundering and Etc

5. Officers: The Officers are responsible for the Soldiers and keep them in order, each group of Soldiers there will a few Officers. The Officers also take part in the bigger jobs including: Heists, Kidnappings also can be Hitmen.

6. Soldiers: are members of the club who have earned the right to wear the gangs colours, after a suitable period spent “prospecting”.  They take part in the running of the club and attend the gangs weekly meeting. The Soldiers role is to be out on the streets keeping the territory in control, traffic drugs and to fight rivals. 

7. Prospect: Prospects are new members in trial period. They can be ordered to do just about anything.

OlnbSFJHe7nrUdQdRhwCr5oVOlVDS1l5vnk3s4AO

RULES

1. When you Pledge to the Brotherhood you must respect the rules and your superiors.

2. We are all Brothers so treat each other like one!

3. Do not steal from us, i mean who would steal from your own family!

4. NO SNITCHES.

5. Have a bit of common sense, don't just go shooting up the bank by yourself, we have plenty of time to setup jobs together to minimize the risk.

6. Don't feel like you are attached to the Brotherhood forever, as there are plenty of other opportunities in this game! but are always welcome to the back

7. If there is any breaking of the rules listed your membership will be considered for termination.

8. Don't hesitate to ask any questions we are brothers we help each other out.

9. A small fee will be deducted from each job unless the job is under $xxxx more details prior to release*

10. If you are unhappy with anything come consult myself immediately!

Vatos Locos.jpg

Edited by ollieow
2 Lk Pretty
  • Like 1