Mike8789

Clout PLLC - Law Firm and Lobbying Services

Clout_Logo.png

Clout ® PLLC: Law Firm and Lobbying Services

When you need the very best, remember Clout ®

Clout PLLC is the company for all of your law service needs, including criminal law defense, corporate law services, personal legal counseling, and even lobbying! Our teams of professional attorneys are trained and ready for any challenge in today's ruthless world of law and politics!

Header_Criminal_Law.png

Criminal law defense is one of the primary services Clout provides, giving you a sword and shield to protect yourself from the oppression of the attorney general's office! Every citizen is innocent until proven guilty, but with a Clout attorney on your side the law doesn't stand a chance! From drug dealers to traffic offenders, Clout can protect you from serious jail time and outrageous fines.

Header_Corporation.png

In today's world of big corporations and even bigger government, every company needs a guide through the treacherous legal landscape of owning a business! Clout attorneys are here to help with countless services to protect your business, including corporate merger facilitation, product legal regulations, and drafting employee contracts, just to name a few.

Header_Lobbying.png

In some cases, the law simply isn't a good fit for the real world. That's where Clout lobbyists come in! Our expert teams of lobbying professionals can help to pass laws that benefit your business and grease the gears of progress!

Header_Attorneys.png

Apply today if you want to join our ever-growing team of law professionals and bring justice to our clients! We are currently hiring for all positions, which include:

Senior Partner

Senior partners are battle-hardened lawyers that know all of the ins and outs of the legal process. While this position has the highest pay, it also has the highest commitment and responsibility. Responsibilities include leading teams of partners, serving on the board of executives to decide on the direction of the company, and in some cases working directly with our most important clients.

Partner

Partners are certified attorneys-at-law that have studied the law enough to pass the bar exam, an entry level exam for all law professionals. Moderate pay and commitment. Responsibilities include working alone or with teams of other partners on client cases.

Associate

Associates are not yet attorneys, studying under the watchful eye and helpful insight of the partners and senior partners of the law firm to pass the bar exam. Minimum pay and commitment. Responsibilities include clerical tasks and client initial interaction and interviewing.

Fill out the application below and send to Mike8789!

Age (InRealLife):
Character Name:
Character Background:
Why you want to join Clout:
Rank preference (Associate, Partner, Senior Partner):

*Keep in mind that the character name and background sections may be changed before the release of the final game.

Edited by Mike8789
  • Like 1

Clout PLLC has represented ASC on the previous forums, and will hopefully continue being our law firm of choice. Welcome to the new forums.

Thanks @flyingduck and @joel_is_online for the praise, always appreciated haha

@drivenmuffin thanks! And Clout will be happy to honor our previous partnership!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

you'Re truely a lawyer. too much text

@Shimozukachi That's the point haha, it's part of my RP as a lawyer to speak in as eloquent a manner as possible. It really helps when drafting contracts and legal documents to use that sort of language! Sounds official ;P

4 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

my club will need a lawyer versed in illicit substance law and getting peeps off murda

Sounds exactly like a club I want to keep away from! Haha, will you be based out in the country or in the city?

Today I am proud to announce on behalf of Clout PLLC the unveiling of our first service: contracts! Business owners out there should consider utilizing this service; having a contract outlining the expected relationship between the business and an employee or client is an important first step to setting up a business. Pricing will vary depending on the expected length of the contract, and payment will be collected in game sometime after Identity is released. PM me if you want to know more or if you want to commission a contract!

((keep in mind that I do in fact have a life and completion of these contracts is dependent on how much free time I have. I am not required to complete contracts since there is no way for clients to reimburse the company for this service at this time, though I will give it my best effort))

Well I don't know if this is the place to do it but I would like to seek a job in your law firm even though I will be campaigning this will be my job in between in order to make some money pretty much for my campaign and my absolute promise to being good at my job. Wondering how this request sounds to you?

1 hour ago, ThereIsHope said:

Well I don't know if this is the place to do it but I would like to seek a job in your law firm even though I will be campaigning this will be my job in between in order to make some money pretty much for my campaign and my absolute promise to being good at my job. Wondering how this request sounds to you?

Fill out the form below and send it to me in a message! :)

Age (InRealLife):
Character Name:
Character Background:

*Keep in mind that the character name and background sections may be changed before the release of the final game

On 1/11/2016 at 10:49 PM, Mike8789 said:

CloutLogo_zps901fbdba.png

Clout ® PLLC: Law Firm and Lobbying Services

When you need the very best, remember Clout ®

Clout PLLC is the company for all of your law service needs, including criminal law defense, corporate law services, personal legal counseling, and even lobbying! Our teams of professional attorneys are trained and ready for any challenge in today's ruthless world of law and politics!

Header_Criminal_Law_zps777cc77b.png

Criminal law defense is one of the primary services Clout provides, giving you a sword and shield to protect yourself from the oppression of the attorney general's office! Every citizen is innocent until proven guilty, but with a Clout attorney on your side the law doesn't stand a chance! From drug dealers to traffic offenders, Clout can protect you from serious jail time and outrageous fines.

Header_Corporation_zps7b374289.png

In today's world of big corporations and even bigger government, every company needs a guide through the treacherous legal landscape of owning a business! Clout attorneys are here to help with countless services to protect your business, including corporate merger facilitation, product specification legality, and drafting employee contracts, just to name a few.

Header_Lobbying_zps619f4211.png

In some cases, the law simply isn't a good fit for the real world. That's where Clout lobbyists come in! Our expert teams of lobbying professionals can help to pass laws that benefit your business and grease the gears of progress!

Header_Attorneys_zps6571ffc3.png

Apply today if you want to join our ever-growing team of law professionals and bring justice to our clients! We are currently hiring for all positions, which include:

Senior Partner

Senior partners are battle-hardened lawyers that know all of the ins and outs of the law process. While this position has the highest pay, it also has the highest commitment and responsibility. Responsibilities include leading teams of partners, serving on the board of executives to decide the direction of the company, and in some cases working directly with our most important clients.

Partner

Partners are certified attorneys-at-law that have studied the law enough to pass the bar exam, an entry level exam for all law professionals. Moderate pay and commitment. Responsibilities include working alone or with teams of other partners on client cases.

Associate

Associates are not yet attorneys, studying under the watchful eye and helpful insight of the partners and senior partners of the law firm to pass the bar exam. Minimum pay and commitment. Responsibilities include clerical tasks and client initial interaction and interviewing.

Fill out the application below and send to Mike8789!

Age (InRealLife):
Character Name:
Character Background:

*Keep in mind that the character name and background sections may be changed before the release of the final game.

Hello, just wanted to say this looks awesome!  I can tell you put time and effort into this.  I will most likely need a lawyer in game and I will definitely be using Clout!