Its a good idea its not too over the top (Unless you mean color wise then its a little over the top.) when I mean Jojo style clothing I mean Jotaro's coat outfit (all of them from part 3 to 6) , Yoshikage Kira's/Kosaku's suit, Josuke,Koichi, Rohan and Okuyasu's uniforms. this could diversify the clothing. Give me your thoughts. Of course not as buff.

Image result for jotaroImage result for jotaro part 3Image result for jotaro part 6Image result for josuke higashikata 4Image result for koichi hiroseImage result for okuyasu nijimuraImage result for rohan kishibeImage result for yoshikage kiraImage result for kosaku kawajiri

It already has been confirmed that there will be no clothing which are exotic/ Japanese style's and other style's.

But unfortunately it likely won't be done.

12 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

It already has been confirmed that there will be no clothing which are exotic/ Japanese style's and other style's.

But unfortunately it likely won't be done.

Can you source this? I'm pretty sure I've seen them say they wanted to include as many different types of clothing as possible.

8 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

Can you source this? I'm pretty sure I've seen them say they wanted to include as many different types of clothing as possible.

I read it somewhere on the forums from either paratus or motown, but I will have to go through the forums to find it, as I read random posts including old posts.