Sign in to follow this  
REXX21

Identity MENU SCREEN | Concept

I dont see the point of it, there can be 300+ on one server, and if you and youre friends have a living on same server, then you are going to join on the same server anyway. So the join options are a not needed, the store can be access through the ingame computers, maby even phones. And the options, will most likely be there if you hit ESC.

The total amount of residents, and maby residents on the current server would be a fun and nice little thing to see, if its not taking too much recourse away from the game.

21 minutes ago, Turaxis said:

I dont see the point of it, there can be 300+ on one server, and if you and youre friends have a living on same server, then you are going to join on the same server anyway. So the join options are a not needed, the store can be access through the ingame computers, maby even phones. And the options, will most likely be there if you hit ESC.

The total amount of residents, and maby residents on the current server would be a fun and nice little thing to see, if its not taking too much recourse away from the game.

I just made this for fun. Nothing serious. Haha. Thanks for the response though!

Something a bit more interesting could be statistics on what time most people are online ver less people on each server. could be made as an ingame app on computer. - based on the last 24h, last week, and during last month. People are living on alot of diffrent timezones, and each server most likely have their peeks with alot of people online same time, and other times where there are less people on the specific server.
And that can ofc looks diffrent on the total amount of residents or on other servers.

But you made it look nice tho :)

Neat little concept you've made there, I like it. Personally, I think a "Play" which toggles a drop-box with option's including but not limited to "Browse; Recent; Favorites; Friends" in that order would be interesting. Of course, that's just my idea to make it a bit more compact while also providing you with a fair selection to choose from.

I also hope there's a kind of sandbox to screw around with vehicles, guns, home designs and more with or without friends.

11 hours ago, Hill said:

I also hope there's a kind of sandbox to screw around with vehicles, guns, home designs and more with or without friends.

YES! A sandbox would be amazing. But I think it would ruin the game at least for me because if they gave us the power to customize everything, the game would game would get stale very quick.

On 4/23/2017 at 1:03 AM, Turaxis said:

1000+*

• Like 1

Hmm. It's interesting and I think it's a start but I personally would like something a little prettier and original. 

I don't know if you have ever played Forza, but I am in love with the UI in Forza Horizon 3. Check it out in this video:

Everything about the ui in this game is stunning, but I especially love the main menu. I'll admit that it looks a little bit like the menu in Windows 8, but it's more neutral and much prettier (and unlike Windows 8, it works incredibly well for the game.)

Edited by Devonor
  • Like 1