Norway174

Special Agent Zoey Anderson

On 4/22/2017 at 6:50 PM, Norway174 said:

(Click the images to enlarge.)

vJ8uYnd.png

XTpz8B6.png

Fk9L2ZP.png

Out-Of-Character                                                                           

Please note, this is an In-character document, available only to the police force. However, I don't mind if any outside sources should get their hands on this, and possibly use it against my character. It's all a part of the fun and games, and any good RP story needs something dramatic.

I would also really love some feedback on these documents.
Please know I reserve the right to change these documents at any time, without notice.

Feel free to post here, or PM me with any questions.

You can also view the whole high-quality album here.

Thank you!

Damn, very in depth and detailed. Very refreshing to see something like this. If possible I'd like to discuss something with you in PM where our characters can possibly be connected.

@The1TheOnlyGonzo Amazing you picked up on the references. :D 
However I will respond in-character:

"Scully?... Scully... Oh... You mean Dana Scully? She was a legend back at the Academy. Unfortunately, she graduated a few years before me.
Last I heard, she was working with Special Agent Fox Mulder. Solving some... Rather unusual cases, to say the least. From what I've heard anyway.

Assistant Director Walter Skinner is my superviser, yes. And I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'No Smoking Man'."

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@The1TheOnlyGonzo Amazing you picked up on the references. :D 
However I will respond in-character:

"Scully?... Scully... Oh... You mean Dana Scully? She was a legend back at the Academy. Unfortunately, she graduated a few years before me.
Last I heard, she was working with Special Agent Fox Mulder. Solving some... Rather unusual cases, to say the least. From what I've heard anyway.

Assistant Director Walter Skinner is my superviser, yes. And I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'No Smoking Man'."

" I met Agent Scully and Maulder back in the 90's. I was a young blood in a local motorcycle club, and they stopped by the local bar the club owned.

Agent Maulder started asking some odd questions to one of the Patched Brothers about a UFO tattoo he had. He acted like my brother was a lunatic when my brother informed him that you can get a wicked sunburn in the middle of the night, and told him to ride with us sometime.

Agent Maulder seemed like he knew what my brother was talking about when my brother showed Maulder his burnt right ear. He may act like a skeptic, but we could tell, he believed just like we did. 

Never saw those agents after that event, mind you the local Air Force was pissy your agent friends were around.

Later we heard about this bad ass Supervisor named Skinner, who was nearly assassinated for his apparent ties to those agents. 

We also are subscribed to the Lone Gunmen website, and they spoke of a Smoking Man who works in the CIA for a Private Blacklist Group. Figured if you were attached to those agents and that supervisor,  you may also have Intel on this "smoking man".

Something I could potentially sell to the Lone Gunmen."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

We also are subscribed to the Lone Gunmen website, and they spoke of a Smoking Man who works in the CIA for a Private Blacklist Group. Figured if you were attached to those agents and that supervisor,  you may also have Intel on this "smoking man".

Something I could potentially sell to the Lone Gunmen."

"Even if I did know something. I wouldn't be in a position to tell you. I've heard talk about the 'Lone Gunmen' in the office before. It's just an Internet blog written by some conspiracy nut-jobs. I wouldn't take them seriously if I were you."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

"Even if I did know something. I wouldn't be in a position to tell you. I've heard talk about the 'Lone Gunmen' in the office before. It's just an Internet blog written by some conspiracy nut-jobs. I wouldn't take them seriously if I were you."

"I don't know if they are nut jobs, they have insight on illicit government projects and acts. They even had insight on 9/11 and tried to forwarn the administration."

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

"I don't know if they are nut jobs, they have insight on illicit government projects and acts. They even had insight on 9/11 and tried to forwarn the administration."

"Now you're starting to sound like a conspiracy nut-job. None of their claims has ever had any credible source. And it all just sounds a lot more like fiction than anything else."

• Like 1

That's Is awesome can u make me a DEA agent one too?? I idk what person to model after yet but I trust your judgement. Please please can you make it for me same way is fine just DEA that's all thanks!

@Norway174 We see immediately that your presentation is very worked, detailed, respectful of official documents (I imagine).

Excellent work ! 100% roleplay, and very immersive!
Continue like this :)You have my support.

• Like 1

@Cuuka Thank's for your support! Much appreciated.

Still thinking of what else I could add/do with this. It was fun to make.

On 8/28/2017 at 9:20 AM, KevinLangston said:

Don't poke your nose where it doesn't belong. 

Why? What do you have to hide?

On another note:
It's good to finally be back! Sorry about the hiatus. Lost access to my account.
Thanks @Motown for helping me get it back! :D 

22 hours ago, Norway174 said:

Why? What do you have to hide?

On another note:
It's good to finally be back! Sorry about the hiatus. Lost access to my account.
Thanks @Motown for helping me get it back! :D 

Good to have you back on the forum. I'm excited to see you return to your character.

There is no need for yelling, @FrancePourLaVie. Just relax.

Take a deep breath, and tell me where you think I might have said I avidly support Gene Smith?

If you're referring to the post where he welcomed me back? That's hardly evidence, if at all.
He was just being nice, and welcoming be back to the forums after I had been away for a while.

That's kind of him, yeah. But it doesn't mean I'm supporting him.

And I haven't seen any evidence of him being crooked.

If you have evidence, then by all means, do send it to me. And I'll look into it.
If not, then there's nothing left to discuss.

And even if there was evidence for it, and he was/is bad. There's nothing wrong about being civilized, and welcoming me back after I was gone for a while.
Seeing as it's completely out of character, and we should be nice to each other regardless of which side we may be on.
I'm even trying to be nice to you (Though, I'm not probably not doing a good job at it. :P), despite you accusing me of such ridiculous accusations without any valid reason.

2 hours ago, Norway174 said:

There is no need for yelling, @FrancePourLaVie. Just relax.

Take a deep breath, and tell me where you think I might have said I avidly support Gene Smith?

If you're referring to the post where he welcomed me back? That's hardly evidence, if at all.
He was just being nice, and welcoming be back to the forums after I had been away for a while.

That's kind of him, yeah. But it doesn't mean I'm supporting him.

And I haven't seen any evidence of him being crooked.

If you have evidence, then by all means, do send it to me. And I'll look into it.
If not, then there's nothing left to discuss.

And even if there was evidence for it, and he was/is bad. There's nothing wrong about being civilized, and welcoming me back after I was gone for a while.
Seeing as it's completely out of character, and we should be nice to each other regardless of which side we may be on.
I'm even trying to be nice to you (Though, I'm not probably not doing a good job at it. :P), despite you accusing me of such ridiculous accusations without any valid reason.

For some reason they have a problem with everybody. France and Brian are some of the worst people I've ever seen on this site. And France for your information I was in the discord but left because of spam and people like yourself. 

And before you say "Because I expose people like you." It's because I don't like you. I won't like you and never have liked you. You have been nothing but a constant reminder as to why we don't vote for people like you. Why we will never support you. And you are the reason people don't like coming on the site because you are annoying and judgmental about absolutely everything. Keep Brian in check while you're at it. I know you two are friends.

17 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

For some reason they have a problem with everybody. France and Brian are some of the worst people I've ever seen on this site. And France for your information I was in the discord but left because of spam and people like yourself. 

And before you say "Because I expose people like you." It's because I don't like you. I won't like you and never have liked you. You have been nothing but a constant reminder as to why we don't vote for people like you. Why we will never support you. And you are the reason people don't like coming on the site because you are annoying and judgmental about absolutely everything. Keep Brian in check while you're at it. I know you two are friends.

(1) Tag this "Brian" gentlemen, as I have no idea who he is and it is just plain bad manners to talk about someone behind their back.

(2) I will bring change for the better, you will bring change in the amount of gang-related deaths, I expect you might have about a 225% rise in gangland casualties.

(3) People rarely speak in that server, if you didn't like the occasional comment then you should have muted the chat.

(4) Your "I don't like you" comments do nothing for me, in one ear and out the other, if you want to "hurt my feelings" maybe that's not a good tactic to use against a far-right politician/

(5) I will have massive support, much more than a mellow-minded nobody like you, you will fade into the background and my party and I will rise to victory!

1 hour ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

(1) Tag this "Brian" gentlemen, as I have no idea who he is and it is just plain bad manners to talk about someone behind their back.

(2) I will bring change for the better, you will bring change in the amount of gang-related deaths, I expect you might have about a 225% rise in gangland casualties.

(3) People rarely speak in that server, if you didn't like the occasional comment then you should have muted the chat.

(4) Your "I don't like you" comments do nothing for me, in one ear and out the other, if you want to "hurt my feelings" maybe that's not a good tactic to use against a far-right politician/

(5) I will have massive support, much more than a mellow-minded nobody like you, you will fade into the background and my party and I will rise to victory!

"In one ear and out the other" eh? Is that your new campaign slogan too? "FrancePourLaVie, I won't listen to anything you have to say. But I'll expect you to listen to every word I say."

You're extremely unfit to do anything let alone become a political figure. That's absolutely absurd that you try and slander everybody you absolute hypocrite.

@Norway174

The corruption they seem to keep referring to is when I was departing from Identity and before I left I opened up a criminal organization. I came back and retracted the idea stating that it wasn't what I wanted to do. Yet @BrianHamilton and @FrancePourLaVie set out to "expose me" 

Now while Brian apologized and left it in the past this person continues with attempting to slander me. 

When I told Frank Luprano I was happy that such an old organization was still here they pounced on me. And then for some reason they still see me as completely corrupt. 

Sure I've had opportunities to become corrupt but I never took them. 

I'm sorry for causing an even bigger argument in your thread Norway. I'm gonna leave it be now, regardless of what's said by the all righteous France.

@GeneSmith It's fine.

And whether or not you really are corrupt isn't @FrancePourLaVie's job to find out.
It's mine, and I haven't seen any evidence suggesting you are yet.

But if you are, I will find it, and I will bring you to justice.

But don't take this as I'm not watching you. I'm always watching.
The same goes for you, France.
And every other politician on the scene.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

5 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

Firstly, @GeneSmith, much appreciated. I aim to be the worst that I possibly can be (obvious sarcasm, just in case you didn't get that).

@FrancePourLaVie, the "Brian gentleman" would be my lovely-self, whom you have already met previously. Not sure whether to be slightly hurt that you don't remember me or not. Either way, ouch.

Okay, let's clear some things up quickly:

@Norway174, as a supposed "FBI agent" (even though there will be NO FBI in-game, only police, SWAT and detectives which will be as close as you can get), you're being incredibly unfriendly and making this thread an incredibly uncomfortable one by going out of your way to attack @FrancePourLaVie based on something as stupid as "Reputation Points". Who honestly cares if she only has 14 reputation points? In my personal opinion, she is DEFINITELY qualified to be Governor of Identity Island (temporary island name until one is officially released). She is politically smart, respectful and considerate of other community members and politicians and doesn't go out of her way to create random drama within the community for no reason so you shouldn't either.

@GeneSmith, in regards to @FrancePourLaVie, the above also applies to you. Don't start unnecessary conflict. That's not me acting as a Moderator or anything (because I'm not), that's me acting as a politician and a decent human being who just wants the community forums to be a safe and respectful place. I come here for updates and to further promote my campaign and my side-business (for a separate character), not to see stuff like this.

I also don't appreciate you randomly discussing me negatively behind my back.

2 hours ago, Norway174 said:

@GeneSmith It's fine.

And whether or not you really are corrupt isn't @FrancePourLaVie's job to find out.
It's mine, and I haven't seen any evidence suggesting you are yet.

But if you are, I will find it, and I will bring you to justice.

But don't take this as I'm not watching you. I'm always watching.
The same goes for you, France.
And every other politician on the scene.

@Norway174, @GeneSmith & @FrancePourLaVie, despite my differences with Gene Smith, with private knowledge I know that he is not corrupt. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose further information regarding that but you can class that as my official statement on the matter.

Without actual evidence to support these claims, it may be better to avoid making them AT ALL.

However, Norway, France has every right to bring up the topic of corruption in relation to politicians and can do so if she feels necessary. If I feel like someone is corrupt, I'm going to bring it up. I wouldn't actually "accuse" someone without evidence, fair enough, but I still have the right to talk about it.

Now let's all behave respectfully and considerately.

Again, this is simply from myself as a politician and as a community member who comes to the community for updates and business promotions. That's it. I don't need to see any of the conflict. I'm not trying to give any warnings as I'm not a Moderator or anything, at all, but I hate seeing arguing and conflict.

As politicians and a soon-to-be member of Law Enforcement and Detective Work, let's all be professional and mature.

My

On 9/27/2017 at 10:56 PM, BrianHamilton said:

@FrancePourLaVie, the "Brian gentleman" would be my lovely-self, whom you have already met previously. Not sure whether to be slightly hurt that you don't remember me or not. Either way, ouch.

You will have to forgive me, he didn't use your full RESPECTED title, you are a great politician, a great leader and I wish you the best of luck!  

• Like 1