Norway174

Special Agent Zoey Anderson

This is beyond amazing ! I recommend that all law enforcement interested players follow this example as guideline or template in setting up their RP Character! In addition to what Special Agent Zoey Anderson has already established I would also suggest writing a short story of how your character got to where they are! For example...

The Tale of Lucious Times

Lucious Lee Times (myself) is a character that grew up homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. In a city of crime Lucious had to be on the lookout at every turn. In Lucious' young life he grew to be very aware of the crime filled city and knew he had to do something to ensure his safety. At 15, Lucious started an organization with a few neighborhood boys called "The Peacekeepers". These boys were brutal. They cleaned the streets of crime in the most direct ways possible. Showing up to criminal hideouts and wasting away every member present, making fake visits to prisons and jails to poison and eliminate those criminals on the inside, making appointments with the LAPD to let THEM know how things would be done. The Peacekeepers were vigilantes at the finest. The city soon had a crime rate so low new schools were being built and more people migrated to the lovely city of Los Angeles. Through all the harsh deeds The Peacekeepers had done Lucious never was present for the actual action. He was the mastermind, the planner, the brain of the whole operation. Sitting behind a desk as leader of The Peacekeepers. Oh how things looked great! Lucious had made something out of nothing and became a city icon and hero as he grew older. Though soon, things made a turn for the worst. Lucious' closest partner, his beautiful fiance was capture by a man known by the name Gustavo Fring. A now well-known high profile methamphetamine drug lord. He did so becuase by cleaning up the city Lucious' made distribution for Mr. Fring come to a complete stop in the area. Lucious grew furious, so furious he began to walk into a whole new light. The Peacekeepers became a weapon at Lucious' disposal. He thought long and hard and then finally had a plan. After finding where Fring was located Lucious and his team of over 200 men approached the location, guns loaded and ready for anything. However, Fring was already aware of Lucious' presence and decided to retaliate. Fring killed Lucious' fiance, then sent out total war upon Lucious and his men. In the end only two men were left standing; Fring and Lucious. After few words, Lucious caught leverage and killed Fring. Though Lucious was severly injured by gunshot. He called the LAPD. With quickness, Lucious was saved and had chance to speak with the LAPD Chief of Police. He thanked Lucious for his doings and after a long conversation of tears the chief left. Lucious began to realize how much he'd loss. All his men, his fiance, his hold on the city from crime all gone! Three weeks later Lucious walked out of the hospital, grab all $789,211 he'd raised with his people, and began to leave town for a new home. A place called Turtle Beach on Identity Island. However, when he got to the town line he found something waiting for him. Over half the city was standing their with gold-colored gold-scented candles. Some of them stood to give thanks, but many stood ready to follow him wherever he went. A woman by the name of Dorris Jean approached Lucious and told him this: "We give these candles to represent who you are to the city. Forever will you be the gold we all love, the gold we all know has provided, the gold we all know will pay the price. For to us you are a leader and friend. For you have become like royalty in this city. And with you royalty we be your royal family." Lucious was proud. All negative feelings previous washed away. Lucious now felt the obligation to continue to lead. For he knew he was wise and could give great leadership. This time he wouldn't limit himself to the leadership of a groups of boys who run a city, no. That was below him now. Now he needed to lead in higher heights where he could have greater impact and influence. A position of power such as Governor would do the trick! So he then decided to venture into the political field of leadership once he arrived in his new home. A few hours later after a celebratory evening Lucious and the now called Royal Family left. 12 days later they arrived in Turtle Beach on the Identity island and the rest is soon to be foretold...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

This is beyond amazing ! I recommend that all law enforcement interested players follow this example as guideline or template in setting up their RP Character!

Thank you! Much appreciated.

I have been considering to make another document, detailing Zoey's past. But not sure how it'll work out yet. So for now, I'll leave it, unless someone requests it specifically.

Otherwise, I'll just say it wasn't sent with the initial documents to the Identity Police force. :P

I could also give out the blank template for the images if anyone's interested. Either as a .psd or .png file.

Edited by Norway174
  • Like 1

I can't wait to start patrolling the streets. I will be looking for bad guys who need to be taken off the streets. Run red lights and i'll have ya! :P 

• Like 1

@WayneG Yeah, same here. Gonna be a lot of cases needing investigations, probably.

4 hours ago, WayneG said:

Run red lights and i'll have ya!

As you should, Officer. Law enforcement aren't above the law. ;) 

• Like 1

Good luck, did you make this from scratch or is there an actual application for the PD

Edited by njayminsim1115

47 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Good luck, did you make this from scratch or is there an actual application for the PD

There is no application necessary for the Police faction. It's all handled in-game.

• Like 3

On 2017-4-23 at 0:14 AM, Olio said:

There is no application necessary for the Police faction. It's all handled in-game.

Thanks ma dude the moderator

On 2017-4-23 at 0:15 AM, Norway174 said:

@njayminsim1115 All from scratch using Photoshop. Except for the badge. I found that on Google, pretty sure it's the badge they are using in X-files.

That reference though

@njayminsim1115 There's another reference in there as well, in both the documents. I'm not gonna tell you what it is, but I can say it is also related to the X-Files. :P 

5 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@njayminsim1115 There's another reference in there as well, in both the documents. I'm not gonna tell you what it is, but I can say it is also related to the X-Files. :P 

Looking

@njayminsim1115 Do share if you find it.

On another note, I'd really love some feedback. What I got right, what I got wrong. If anything should be changed. If this has been a stupid or silly idea.
So far, I'm getting the impression people are liking it. Which is good. I'm thrilled. :D But there's always room for improvements.

Edit: Is there also any way to remove that white line around the pictures?

Edited by Norway174

9 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I would like this if I could, but have already used my 10 likes.. sorry!

Like cap will be increased. :)

• Like 1

Here, have one for free. :P I guess I don't really see the point in them. Do they actually do anything? Like, give you free stuff? Or is it just for bragging rights?

• Like 2

As someone looking to become a Detective this really hypes me up! Would you mind sending me the templates from ps to make my own? I'll make sure to give full creds!

Edited by Jax

On 4/23/2017 at 11:42 PM, Norway174 said:

Thank you! Much appreciated.

I have been considering to make another document, detailing Zoey's past. But not sure how it'll work out yet. So for now, I'll leave it, unless someone requests it specifically.

Otherwise, I'll just say it wasn't sent with the initial documents to the Identity Police force. :P

I could also give out the blank template for the images if anyone's interested. Either as a .psd or .png file.

pls