LoliVape

LoliVape introduction <3

Hey Guys,

I am LoliVape. I love rpg's, mmo's, and any fun game that is semi enjoyable.

I have been gaming on pc since 2013 when i build my computer for valentines day.

I am currently 20 years old and will be 21 in july.

Yes I do vape. And I do love anime to. 

I saw this game when it launched on kickstarter but at the time I did not have a job so i couldn't pledge. 

Then i forgot about this game for the longest. Time and as of about 10 minutes ago I ended up buying the cabbie package :P 

( hopefully with plans to upgrade when they allow it)

I work at petsmart and love animals btw, <3 

If you would like to know more about me or have a personal question feel free to ask. I'm fairly open about who I am and my life. 

Ps: Top 3 animes

1. Elfen Lied

2. Ergo proxy

3. Death note

• Like 1

Welcome to the Identity forums! Glad you found your way back to the game after 2 years.

If you read the resources available on the forum, you could find answers that you need to know and also a lot more that you didn't think about. 

If you still cannot find the answers, please don't hesitate to ask and someone will answer to the best of their knowledge.

(PS: you can upgrade but when the 1st module is released most of the packages either will be gone completely and the citizen package will increase in price or all the packages will increase in price but some will be gone. The likely scenario is all except citizen will be gone and will be at full retail price $45.

Nice to meet you and have a great day.

Cheerio :) 

3 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Greetings fellow citizen!

If you need a job in Identity or some action be sure to contact me and I will get you in your dream job in no time.

*OOC*

Ah, do you have a MAL list ? (MyAnimeList.net)

Here is mine ;) 

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/N0odle

Personally I feel like it would be fun to be a bank robber xD not for the money but for the thrill. 

Also I do have one but I haven't updated it in a few years. 

Welcome man!

I love and hate your name.

Some good taste in anime by the way, you should check out the manga of Gantz and Ajin.

On 2017-4-22 at 5:09 PM, LoliVape said:

Personally I feel like it would be fun to be a bank robber xD not for the money but for the thrill. 

Also I do have one but I haven't updated it in a few years. 

Well if you want the thrill, I sure can offer it to you. More secure by being associated to me if you want to rob something. I will hook you up tho with whatever you need. Msg if you want to discuss further. 

Welcome to the Hype Train!

I hope you will enjoy your stay on the forums!

-Arcanion