DoctorFosterGloster

Rate the above song

18 hours ago, Dizzle said:

@Kickapoo What is WRONG with your taste in music? You rate every awesome song like 1 or 0.. Like pls.

Don't even try asking me that mate, I think exactly the same about your taste in music but I don't go spouting it out like a little bitch do I? P.S There is nothing wrong with my music taste, it just clearly isn't the same as yours.... Now go suck a dick

Edited by Kickapoo

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

11/10 for @Kickapoo success against @Dizzle! now a song you'll both like ;)

I don't like the Beatles, never have and probably never will 

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Don't even try asking me that mate, I think exactly the same about your taste in music but I don't go spouting it out like a little bitch do I? P.S There is nothing wrong with my music taste, it just clearly isn't the same as yours.... Now go suck a dick

b6277dae24f6576d1dc78f44963a27f3.jpg

We got a badass 17 year old over here, better pack my shit up and leave. 

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

b6277dae24f6576d1dc78f44963a27f3.jpg

We got a badass 17 year old over here, better pack my shit up and leave. 

You're just mad because I was fucking right and you can't take it

2 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

You're just mad because I was fucking right and you can't take it

No you're not right. You're fighting from a completely untenable position, which I might add is purely subjective. You don't rate the song 1/10 just because it's not "your sense of music", you rate it based on the cohesion of the song, the lyrics, etc. It's called being unbiased, and a good sport, cause no one wants to log on to see you bashing their music. And I'm not your "mate". 

9 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

No you're not right. You're fighting from a completely untenable position, which I might add is purely subjective. You don't rate the song 1/10 just because it's not "your sense of music", you rate it based on the cohesion of the song, the lyrics, etc. It's called being unbiased, and a good sport, cause no one wants to log on to see you bashing their music. And I'm not your "mate". 

I'd still rate your electronic crap 1/10 even after considering it from every angle. Its my choice what I vote so stop being a fucking bitch because I don't like the stuff that has been posted here. And its not a case of being biased if I don't like what I am hearing I am not gonna give it a good fucking rating just to stop you having a hissy fit that i offended you with my rating. Not bashing, I am stating my opinion. And finally you know damn well the word "mate" is just a word people call eachother, even when they aren't specifically in a friendly relationship with one another. If I offended you because I poorly rated your music you can stick it up your fucking arse because I couldn't give less of a shit!

On 16/01/2016 at 5:27 AM, Dizzle said:

Its all because your little butthurt self couldn't deal with my poor rating of this song isn't it

3 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I'd still rate your electronic crap 1/10 even after considering it from every angle. Its my choice what I vote so stop being a fucking bitch because I don't like the stuff that has been posted here. And its not a case of being biased if I don't like what I am hearing I am not gonna give it a good fucking rating just to stop you having a hissy fit that i offended you with my rating. Not bashing, I am stating my opinion. And finally you know damn well the word "mate" is just a word people call eachother, even when they aren't specifically in a friendly relationship with one another. If I offended you because I poorly rated your music you can stick it up your fucking arse because I couldn't give less of a shit!

Its all because your little butthurt self couldn't deal with my poor rating of this song isn't it

Wow rofl wanna be more mad? And yeah, I'm totally bitching right now. That's why I'm like, calmer than buddha. Lol, took you quite a while to reply, finished googling all those words you didn't understand? Clearly not cause you keep ranting from a subjective stand point. Your music is literally garbage as well, but I still rate it fairly, that baggy pants shit? Like, 4/10. Don't like the intensity of their voices, but the point of the song is alright. Instruments go alright together as well. See? Called being a good sport. As in I'm not full of myself and think my music is superior to everyone else's. Just cause you're 17 and listen to old music doesn't make you special. Now I'm gonna go play shit, cause you're literally not worth my time. And like, straight up, don't even reply. Just keep going with your day. You're still in an untenable position. K peace.

By the way I refuse to put any of my favourite music on this post because I will become overly defensive at criticism to any of them. :D

@Dizzle I said this earlier, so you don't really know what my favourite type of music is as of yet. I obviously am going to think my favourite genre is superior to yours before its what I prefer, and I literally just haven't come across a song I like yet. Sometimes surprises do come along and I will like them, just not yet in this case. People have posted music more in alignment with your likes making it easier for you to rate them positively. I never said or made out I am superior or special because I listen to old music, I like old music because I can play that on my guitar, I can't play your electronic music on guitar can I? Not easily anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

By the way I refuse to put any of my favourite music on this post because I will become overly defensive at criticism to any of them. :D

@Dizzle I said this earlier, so you don't really know what my favourite type of music is as of yet. I obviously am going to think my favourite genre is superior to yours before its what I prefer, and I literally just haven't come across a song I like yet. Sometimes surprises do come along and I will like them, just not yet in this case. People have posted music more in alignment with your likes making it easier for you to rate them positively. I never said or made out I am superior or special because I listen to old music, I like old music because I can play that on my guitar, I can't play your electronic music on guitar can I? Not easily anyway. 

Glad to see you've cooled down a bit. Nobody's music to "superior" to anyone's. Again, it's all subjective. That being said, you can like whatever you like, and I'll like whatever I like, but I still rate your music fairly. Regardless, I'm out, peace.

• Like 1

@Dizzle you've started by insulting and now please don't be a duck anymore. every human got his own music taste. it's like you're insulting someone who got another mother tongue than you. do you understand that?

Edited by Shimozukachi

3 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

@Dizzle you've started by insulting and now please don't be a duck anymore. every human got his own music taste. it's like you're insulting someone who got another mother tongue than you. do you understand that?

I didn't insult anyone on purpose. Just getting upset that he constantly rated someone music's terrible. Whatever, it's irrelevant right now.

5/10

now the worst song ever. not even john cena can stand it. warning! i'm not responsible for any damage caused by it or anything that was caused by it. do you still want to hear it? will only give you a parody because the original is worse:

5 hours ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

9/10

5/10 Kinda chill but gets a bit repetitive I guess