Sign in to follow this  
Bryyce

New Town Square Screenshot!

3 hours ago, lewishead said:

Already in the Town square Screenshots post.

Shoot! Thanks for telling me, I'll keep and eye out for that next time.

• Like 1

Hm. It looks good! I am, however, curious on what that colourful building in the back is.

34 minutes ago, Sean said:

Hm. It looks good! I am, however, curious on what that colourful building in the back is.

If you mean the one that kind of looks like books, I think that's the movie theater! In the concept art, the movie theater looks pretty similar to the building in the pic. Also, now that I'm looking at the picture the devs posted, if you look in front of the colorful building, you can see like a white pillar to the right that looks like it says cinema. What I am wondering though is what that black building to the left of the town hall is. It kind of looks like it has "DMC" on the building

2f36ebf02cde6be09fb0bb4440873152.png

Edited by Hatoful

12 hours ago, Hatoful said:

What I am wondering though is what that black building to the left of the town hall is. It kind of looks like it has "DMC" on the building

It might be the court house/ building?

Edited by JamesLuck01

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

It might be the court house/ building?

Maybe, but I feel like the courthouse would look a little more like the town hall! I just can't seem to figure out what DMC or DNC stands for. I assume the "C" either means center or company, something along those lines. At first, I thought it might be the bank, "C" standing for commerce, but behind the cinema is the Union Bank I'm pretty sure, so now I have no clue xD 

Edited by Hatoful