AndrewDonaldson

How yall' doing?

G'day all. My name is Andrew Donaldson and I just realised I have been on this forum for a year a three months! That's a long time. I haven't posted on here in a while and I just wanted to know how we are all feeling?

And hey, if you just want to chat, post a comment!

• Like 1

Just kind of hoping the Town Square Module happens soon. It's at 89% now so I'm hopeful, but impatient.

@Gizmo Yeah, it kinda is. But I'm really impressed with how they are sharing photos and making videos! It feels like we are finally getting rewarded for our patience. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling this game is gonna be a big deal if they can live up to the promises they've made. I feel lucky to have found out about it as early as I did. I'm usually late to the party when it comes to games like this lol

@Shoobrit, I think this game will be huge! But I believe it will take some time to build a dedicated fan-base of regulars. But yeah, I feel lucky and somewhat proud to be part of this community.

• Like 1

Yeah, I just hope it lives up to the hype. I'm gonna try to convince some of my irl friends to get it too. But it will be cool to meet some new folks in a virtual setting

23 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Shoobrit We should make sure to meet each other!

Sure! What kind of character are you roleplaying? If you're trying to get into the roleplay aspect.

Andrew Donaldson is a handsome, intelligent business owner. He runs Donaldson & Guns, one of the largest gun manufacturing organisation. Although dedicated to his work, Andrew enjoys talking and communicating with customers and friends alike. 

What is your character like?

Yo wassup andrew. You probably don't recognise me from the name. 

Its Herzog my dude. Good to hear from you long time no see man

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Shoobrit She sounds like someone Andrew would be friends with. Although privately, as Andrew has a reputation to uphold. (no offence) xD

Lol none taken. The whole shady thing is really more for when desperate times are calling for desperate measures. Who knows if the songwriter thing will pan out for her?

4 hours ago, JonathanTaylor said:

Yo wassup andrew. You probably don't recognise me from the name. 

Its Herzog my dude. Good to hear from you long time no see man

How come the name change?

and Hey @AndrewDonaldson Welcome back.

Edited by JamesLuck01